• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How did you find Talk Jesus?

I found Talk Jesus Forums... (please reply and provide name/link)

• Friend

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • Google

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Christian Site

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Forum

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • I don't remember

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
Administrator
Staff Member
Just doing a simple poll on how you found out about Talk Jesus! Please vote and respond. This will help me better come up with more effective ways to reach people and result in more efficient advertising value, return (sign-ups).

God bless!

I found Talk Jesus through google as well, I did a search for Jesus, then I got alot of sites, then I did a search fo Jesus forum, I registered on one or two other forums, but I didn't like it there.

God bless
teraside

I found Talk Jesus through gots questions, which I was visiting on a regular basis.

There was a link on there home page, but I see it's gone now.

I found TalkJesus through Google also. Also wanted to point out that at the time of that Google search, I had just had B-Safe Online installed. B-Safe Online is very choosy about even christian sites. It doesn't let many of them through, because some sites are just considered "matchmaker" or personal sites.

Even some of the sites I used to visit, which were christian, the filter did not let me hit them. But talkJesus was a "hit" and it didn't miss, lol. I think because of the forum setup and the strong scripture basis, B-Safe Online considers this site "safe"!
And they are so right.

Last edited:
Being honest, I cannot just remember how I came to tj. But I rarely visit 'google' So it must have been someone who suggested, invited, and here I am.

I have been blessed to find a Christian-web site which is Pentecostal, in experience and out-look. This is what attracted me.

It was a while back, but I know I googled something and got everything I was looking for at TJ. :love:

I found this wonderful sire form another 'similar' site called re:jesus - but this (IMHO) far outranks it in both commitment to our Lord and in discussion material!

I did a google search over a year ago and only did my first post yesterday! I was looking for a christian chat site for fellowship and encouragement.

I found Talk Jesus through all faiths Website called beliefnet, which I was visiting on a regular basis. It has lots of Religions, but i realised later on it could be misleading...(i was actually interested in the muslim and catholic religions)Goodness! but God Saved Me... Amen,,,

There used to be a talkjesus link on there home page,but no more...

Last edited:
Hey i found TJ through Google also... isnt it funny how one engine can lead all these people to an awesome site such as this, then this site leads so many people to Christ! I say keep up the good advertising Chad!

- Appius

I Find TJ in Google, Sunday after go in church , I sense pleasure of approximate of God, and I will searching a forum in english, and find this!

This is how I come to find Talk Jesus. :)

One day when I was looking for Christian Chat Rooms, and some how I came across the Chat Room in this group.

For a while that was all I did, was chat with the other Christian members. I was not that familiar with the Talk Jesus Forums, until one day {& I say this with joy in my heart} there was this thing going on, that we had to have a certain a mount of postings posted in the forums before we could go back to the chat rooms.

And so, this is when I made my decision to start using the forums. I didn't want to lose my favorite Chat Room.

But all in all the forums is the place to be.

Thank you Chad for introducing me & others to your forums.

And thank you too, Chad & all of you for treating me like a sister.
*genesis

Last edited:

joy

I'm so glad I found Talk Jesus as it was advertised on another Christian Forum.

Hey i found TJ through Google also... isnt it funny how one engine can lead all these people to an awesome site such as this, then this site leads so many people to Christ! I say keep up the good advertising Chad!

- Appius

i agree!

and i found this forum through some of my research i was doing on google too!.

the name of this forum came with a great comment about it, saying this site gives glory to our Heavenly Father or something like that...

So thank you Chad for comming up with this wonderful work!

Last edited:

xr6

Just doing a simple poll on how you found out about Talk Jesus! Please vote and respond. This will help me better come up with more effective ways to reach people and result in more efficient advertising value, return (sign-ups).

God bless!

i had never been in any chat site, search brought me to a christain chat room, a person there told me to move onto "Talk Jesus" I am glad that i did