• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

House Groups

Hi I'm new in Dublin, and I'm coming from Germany... now I'm searching for joung christians around me... I would like to have other to chat, go out, pray..... have fun....
so I would be very happy, if somebody contact me!!!

be blessed

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello grace welcome to Talk Jesus. Chat around with others, there are plenty of people that would love to talk to you. God bless you

Hello from Waterford Grace, welcome to Ireland and Talk Jesus. May God be with you.I look forward to chatting with you.

Nicholas.

Hey great you are here

hey grace85

its great here and you will definitly meet loadsa kool people who you can talk to.

Hope to read some of your posts yeah sometime

Minted!

heya Gracey!

welcome 2 TJ!!!!

im from Australia... an altho im not from Dublin, Germany.. i'd luv 2 chat 2 ya...

if ya wana talk, pm me!!

love ya gorgus!

God Bless!

Welcome grace :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Thanks for joining us Take your time and look around :love: you will discover lotsa ppl you wanna hang out with maybe your housegroup time will develop into TJ time hehe God bless you :love:

yeah Welcome Welcome, in and join in the marvelous Party will you please!!!

hope you have a blessed time here and have some fun!!!

Love simon!!!

Dear Christain Friend,

I know what it is like being the new kid on the block, it isn't always easy. Let's trust God to bring the right influences on your path.

Dear God please bring this member Grace85 some friends that you approve of. May your will be done in her live as she is waiting on you. We love you God, and thank you that you have her best interest at heart.
In Jesus Name,
David

Welcome to TJ!!! You will find wonderful fellowship and great people here. Enjoy the forums!!!!

In Christ,

NC

Ah hello people were did all the Irish come from:shock: ,ahhh hello huge welcome to you all pm me ,cool to hear from locals xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxox