• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hot Christian hip hop

Has anyone else ever heard of Lyrycyst? He's incredibly talented, totally unashamed and honoring God in his music. Check it out! I think he just signed a pretty good recording deal.

(edited to remove link)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know of the Sphere of Hip Hop? They have a lot of good Christian emcees.

Da Truth and Flame are two great Christian emcees who have a lot of important messages in their songs about repentance and putting your trust in Jesus.

Sev Statik is my favourite Hip Hop artist though...

Actually, I have. He's nice. There's another rap artist who sort of resembles Method man and Busta Rhymes. He has a video up and you can hear the full album at (edited to remove link)

Cy and Sev Statik did a song together called Rock Stars that will be on the Next Now album which will be coming out in two months from Much Luvv Records. Cy's website is (edited to remove link)

the next now can be featured at (edited to remove link)

I personally enjoy listening to my favorite guy Kevin Micheal McKeehan... otherwise known as TobyMac. I love his shows, Toby and the Diverse City band put so much energy into them, and their humbleness on stage makes me want to be more like them. I've been blessed with being friends with some of the band members and every band member expresses their love for Christ so outwardly everytime I'm around them. They shine so beautifully, giving God all the Glory! and I love that!

I love D.C Talk , and also have seen them 3 times . I loved that when they all took a break , Toby Mac stayed onstage and read the bible , and had an alter call ! Brother Mike

Toby is one of the most Godliest men i know! His guitarist Tim is awesome too! They're all amazing servants of the Lord, sacrificing so much for the kingdom.. Didn't realize until I started hanging out with them more at their shows how much they sacrifice! My friends and I pray for each member of the team... My band member is Todde Lawton, the Bass player.