Hope to be welcome here.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:11)

Hello, I have been on few Christian forum boards and I don't attend Church anymore. That being said, I am saved. I am literally on my own walk. I don't believe in religions, I believe in Jesus Christ and that's it. Just making this clear because I feel like there is too much corruption in churches.

Anyways it is good to meet anyone and everyone.

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @JustLove
Always a joy to welcome another believer in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers! :smile:

What's Scripture says about how God sees religion?

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, [and] to keep oneself unspotted from the world. James 1:27

So, though you might find discussions here on "Churches", don't feel you have to contribute to the discussion. To Talk Jesus and of course fellowship with each other as Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus is I would say seek while you are here and of course growing closer to Him & His Word.

Once again be welcome!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal Member
we all belong to the same church the Church of Christ Jesus Lord and savior, him and him only do I follow. Welcome aboard this is a great board with people who Love Jesus Christ and follow him not some man made religions.

Hey Nick I was visiting a freind just yesterday and we were reading that exact verse and discussing it , praise be to God the almighty

Glad you are here JL

Welcome to Talk Jesus @JustLove
Always a joy to welcome another believer in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers! :smile:

What's Scripture says about how God sees religion?

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, [and] to keep oneself unspotted from the world. James 1:27

So, though you might find discussions here on "Churches", don't feel you have to contribute to the discussion. To Talk Jesus and of course fellowship with each other as Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus is I would say seek while you are here and of course growing closer to Him & His Word.

Once again be welcome!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Thank you for your warm welcome. I hope you don't misunderstand when I say I'm not religious. I guess it will be more understood in the future.

we all belong to the same church the Church of Christ Jesus Lord and savior, him and him only do I follow. Welcome aboard this is a great board with people who Love Jesus Christ and follow him not some man made religions.

Hey Nick I was visiting a freind just yesterday and we were reading that exact verse and discussing it , praise be to God the almighty

Glad you are here JL
I totally agree with that. I only speak of my walk where I live. I am enclosed by many church. The kinda stuff Paul was warning the churches of being luke warm.

Loyal Member
I totally agree with that. I only speak of my walk where I live. I am enclosed by many church. The kinda stuff Paul was warning the churches of being luke warm.
Welcome to TJ,
This is a most wonderful forum overseen by some amazing brethren and members.

Be very careful in this path you are on. It is a true path to self righteousness and Jesus can not do anything with a self righteous person.

Please understand I say this in Love and as something for you to pray about.
Blessings

Loyal Member
Welcome. As long as your walk with the Lord is going well, you keep up some christian fellowship, and grow in the Lord, thats whats important. That being said, its wise to not put down those who have found a good church fellowship and want others to find the same if at all possible.

Thank you everyone for your welcomes. There is a reason for everything. I have my reasons. I am not putting down anyone. Yes I am the type to say when someone asks "Are you Christian?" I would respond "No, I have a relationship."

I come to this website hoping to establish some form of "Church". Jesus knows my heart and my reasons. I do desire fellowship but, I am wary of ones that argue with scripture. Money is a great evil and yes even church can be corrupted by it. Quote me if I spoke of any specific church.

I am new here and I cast no judgement. That is for the Lord because he sees the heart. False witness is deadly and if that upsets anyone maybe it's the Holy Spirit. Please understand.

Thanks again brothers and sisters. I do appreciate the posts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0
Sue J Love Sermons 0
Sue J Love Sermons 1
Sue J Love Bible Chat 0
AmberMichelle Introduction 5