• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi

Active
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I found this forum because I googled if I should leave another forum and the answer on this one helped me very much. Cut ties. I wanted to save em all but there was absolutely no respect for God and God sent one guy there, a christian, who helped me to go find a church and he was spitted out, so that was the drop. I had to leave. To get rid of my internet addiction (I wanted to leave a long time but I have noone to talk to and a few were really friendly) I go here to have some good company and reading Bible texts and uplifting stuff isn't such a bad addiction.
My name is newname cause Jesus will give me a new name and I don't know what it is yet.

Staff Member
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I found this forum because I googled if I should leave another forum and the answer on this one helped me very much. Cut ties. I wanted to save em all but there was absolutely no respect for God and God sent one guy there, a christian, who helped me to go find a church and he was spitted out, so that was the drop. I had to leave. To get rid of my internet addiction (I wanted to leave a long time but I have noone to talk to and a few were really friendly) I go here to have some good company and reading Bible texts and uplifting stuff isn't such a bad addiction.
My name is newname cause Jesus will give me a new name and I don't know what it is yet.
Hello to the one to be newly named! :smile:
Glad you have found us here, and know that you are welcomed.
I hope you find the fellowship you seek in Christ Jesus.

With the Love of Christ Jesus be welcomed!
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Welcome!

So glad you are here! I understand about leaving the other forum. I was looking too. This is a great site and I am praying Jesus will give you a new name. Bless you and much peace and joy!:smile:

Dear newname,

I hope you read this. There have been changes in the forum you left, there is a separate section where christians can talk about their Saviour without being disturbed by atheists. Also the guy that helped you will come back to that forum. I hope we will see you there again and have conversations in Dutch.