• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

hi

hi im aiss.. IloveGod ... iloveJesus. and ilovemyFamily... thats the most important info I could share... i do have insecurities but God one day will embrace me the way He embrace the sinners.. Hope to meet everyone by heart... I was born Catholic living by catholic life ang will die with Jesus as Catholic...

thankss!! having stilk ahard time to use thia apps.. but in Gods help i can reply as much as i can... anyways need to go na.. im at work .. have blessed day..

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus aiss
May your life in Jesus Christ be a long and blessed one.
YBIC
C4E
<><

thanks for a warm welcome.. it feels good when you meet people by heart... a heart that well occupied by Jesus.. iloveyouJesus and thanku for sharing these guys with me.. I love the way you love Him hoping to meet that level one day..

Staff Member
@aiss
I will offer my prayers to our Heavenly Father on your behalf for relief from whatever is weighting currently upon your spirit and in your life. That the guiding hand of the Holy Spirit may be felt by you and lead you on the path He has set for you to walk. Be uplifted little sister and know that He will never leave you nor forsake you.
YBIC
C4E
<><

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Call upon our Lord ... He is able ...

Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. (Hebrews 7:25 ESV)

hi im aiss.. IloveGod ... iloveJesus. and ilovemyFamily... thats the most important info I could share... i do have insecurities but God one day will embrace me the way He embrace the sinners.. Hope to meet everyone by heart... I was born Catholic living by catholic life ang will die with Jesus as Catholic...
Hi Aiss, I just joined yesterday, and just want to welcome you as I've been welcomed:) I've seen a lot of posting going on, so it seems to be a very, active forum;) Denise

sorry for a very late response... just wondering if there is any chatroom in this site?? like an actual on the spot conversation?? because where from diffrnt part of the globe so live chat will surely helps a lot if someone is in need and someone is there to listen... Godbless everyone

Staff Member
@aiss
There used to be in a previous mod of the site, but currently there is not.
It is always a possibility in future modifications.
Sorry.
C4E
<><