• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi there!

My name is Danielle,

I am a daughter of Christ who had lost her way for a while. Praise the Lord, He will leave the ninety nine to go after that one wandering sheep. I have always believed in God, I grew up in a Christian school and never stopped believing their was a God. I just felt that humans had taken His word and twisted it to fit their needs or can recite it but aren't actually loving like Jesus. But I realized recently I: 1. Cannot judge those people because I then will be doing the same thing I have said they have done. 2. Maybe that just wasn't the community for me and walking with Christ I will find my community.

So I am here in search of a community. A community where I can share and learn more about His word and more about His flock.

Welcome Danielle!

The beautiful thing about Jesus is once you accept him he will never forsake or leave you. No matter how any of us stumble. Blessed for those who seek him. I am still growing myself, glad to have you here.

Staff Member
Welcome @Goddriven92
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus Danielle.
Always remember no matter where you are or find yourself going through. You are part of the Body of Christ and so the Church we all belong to, with Jesus at the Head!

So, I know you'll find much food to grow on here at Talk Jesus, from many Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus, who will ask and answer questions as the Holy Spirit moves them to.

Once again, be Welcomed Sister Danielle!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God. Romans 15:7