• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi there

Hi guys. I just got accepted to the group here at T J. My name is Matt. been walkin with the Lord since 92. I grew up with HIM but went away like the prodigal son when I was 10. I rejoined the Lord Jesus in 92. got water Baptized in 07 on a church camp out by Pastor Chuck from liberty Christian Center in Poulsbo WA.
Hey thank you guys for accepting me as another brother from another mother in Christ
May God Bless this site abundantly for a very long time.
So all my bros n sis' please call me Chili, all my other friends do cuz I'm a chili pepper eatin lover :shade: So for now I say
Chili out.

TY Jesus Amen

Welcome Brother, it is our pleasure to have you join the fellowship. Hope you enjoy your stay...

Take comfort you are not alone on this, there is another Sister who loves eating Chili... (Me) lol :shade:

God bless

Last edited:
Welcome Brother, it is our plesure to have you join the fellowship. Hope you enjoy your stay...

take comfort you are not alone on this , there is another Sister who loves eating Chili... (Me) lol :)

God bless

ALL RIGHT I GOT A CHILI PEPPER EATIN BUDDY!!! AND ANOTHER SISTER IN CHRIST!!:sweating: hOT FOR JESUS!! :shade:

CHILI OUT

Hi!!

Hey Chili,welcome to tj,youll meet some good bros and sis in the Lord here!!But most of all its great here sharing about our love for our Jesus!!For he is great and greatly to be praised!!Glad youve returned to Him,theres NOTHING more important or better in this world than Him!He loves us so...So,enjoy,and Love chili too,its mmmm good!See ya in chat sometime!!Love,Sister!

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forums brother.

Hope you enjoy

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forums brother.

Hope you enjoy

Where ya at Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is good to see you here my friend! I hope all is well with you and PP.
:shade:

welcome to tJ matt.. its always good to have new members introducing themselves...God bless you. always visit. =)

Chili peppers eh? Hmmm...me thinks I'll stick to the triple chocolate fudge ice cream.

God Dont mess around when HE creates a master piece. Also chili really does go with ice cream!! I will tell you a story soon .....that is where they got hot chocolate...Im serious!

Well chili out 4now God Bless you all

TY for the support my new brothers n sisters!

There aint nuttin like being with Jesus, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what a feeling!! TY God I love YOU

Chili out.:shade:

Slap some of those peppers on the grill my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:embarasse:shade:

OOKKK! Any body hungry? Thank YOU Lord for this gift we are about to receive from your bounty Amen.

I threw an extra chili on the grill for who ever wants to join me in a wonderful supper with God
:wink:

Hey HAPPY SUNDAY everybody!!
When I hit 50 posts I will be able to show that extra chili on the grill. Boanerges knows what I'm talkin bout. I think I'm going to like it here :)

Chili out.

Last edited:
Hello Matt welcome to Tj I also love hot peppers some local mini marts here have what they call hot poppers which is a stuft jalapeno pepper with cheese I have ate a dozzen of those in one sitting :sweating: haha think I might get some for later as I read here on TJ enjoy your stay and God Bless!

Hello Matt welcome to Tj I also love hot peppers some local mini marts here have what they call hot poppers which is a stuft jalapeno pepper with cheese I have ate a dozzen of those in one sitting :sweating: haha think I might get some for later as I read here on TJ enjoy your stay and God Bless!

All righty then!! Peppers not only have spice but they do have medicinal properties. It is an anti inflammatory. especially ceyanne. it's not too hot but it has those properties. Trust me I make homeopathic medical food and vitamins at this place.
it is where I work. well you will see when my time is up

Chili out.