• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I hope you all are well! I ran across this site, and instantly I knew I had to join. I'm looking to give encouragement as well as receive encouragement. I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends in Christ. May you all continue to let your lights shine in this very dark world.

With love,
Jasmine

Staff Member
@Jasmine
Welcome to Talk Jesus my Sister in Christ Jesus!
Always a joy to welcome another to this Online Christian Community.
I guess you can say it's a place where parts of the Body of Christ can come to grow in Him and His word as well as fellowship with like minded believers!

Read your bio and I'm sad for your loss, but know from your words that it's truly heaven's gain!
Not a permanent parting, only a temporary one!

Just read this and thought to share it with you. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

Bless you little sister and once again be welcome.
YBIC
Nick
<><

@Jasmine
Welcome to Talk Jesus my Sister in Christ Jesus!
Always a joy to welcome another to this Online Christian Community.
I guess you can say it's a place where parts of the Body of Christ can come to grow in Him and His word as well as fellowship with like minded believers!

Read your bio and I'm sad for your loss, but know from your words that it's truly heaven's gain!
Not a permanent parting, only a temporary one!

Just read this and thought to share it with you. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

Bless you little sister and once again be welcome.
YBIC
Nick
<><
@Christ4Ever
Thanks for your reply and welcoming me! It definitely means a lot. I love that quote by the way!! I actually read that when I have experienced various trials. He continues to fill me with His strength, comfort, and light.

Continue to be a blessing brother! :)

- Jasmine

Active
Welcome to TJ, sis. Come on in, lets fellowship. May the Spirit of God and His glory rest upon you. Amen

Active
Welcome Jasmine,It is always nice to receive a fresh new part of the body of Christ. My hope lies in all of our constant hope through our Jesus! ( Rom 15:13)

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jasmine

Enjoy the forums online Christian fellowship.

Do all things without murmurings and disputings:That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life......
Philippians 2:14-16

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jasmine

Enjoy the forums online Christian fellowship.

Do all things without murmurings and disputings:That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life......
Philippians 2:14-16
@Fragrant Grace, Thank you! :)