• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi, I'm new here

:love: Hi every one, I'm Honesty, and I'm new here. I'm 56 and looking for some good fellowship on this site. I love the Lord and love talking about him. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

:sleep: :shade: :love:

Be blessed:thumbs_up

hi honesty :love: lovely name :love: Welcome to TalkJesus Thanks for joining us, God bless you

hi honesty im glad you ve joined our family,we love and care about you. im kinda new here and everyone makes sure you feel welcome, i ve just recently rededicated my life to the lord and i m growing stronger in my faith and love of the lord everyday i pray that everyone will pray for me so that i dont fall once again and return to my old self. i want to live the rest of my life and after worshipping the lord and recieving his love may the lord bless you

((WELCOME! honesty to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! honesty to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,
Chad

honesty said:
:love: Hi every one, I'm Honesty, and I'm new here. I'm 56 and looking for some good fellowship on this site. I love the Lord and love talking about him. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

:sleep: :shade: :love:

Be blessed:thumbs_up

Hey!

Welcome Honesty.

I honestly love those colors! You post like it was your 500th!

Good to see you here.

Dave

:^>

Yeah true that welcome to our big happy family!!!

hope you enjoy your self and you will meet lovely people i am sure of it...

Love Simon!!!

hi there honesty...
WELCOME TO TALK JESUS!!!!!
hope to talk to ya in live chat someday...
god bless
kara

heya honesty

welcome 2 TJ..

nice 2 meet ya, lookin 4wd 2 talkin 2 ya one day soon...

God Bless!

Formerly Adiaglow
Hey girl! I love your username! :)
Welcome to the site & I look forward to knowing you better! This is a lovely website to get to know more Christians & also learn and support one another. xo

Thanks to All

:thumbs_up
:love: Thanks to all who welcomed me to this site, I can't remember all your names, :confused: but in time I will. I posted a poem called heaven for all of you here and if you get a chance , check it out if you haven't already. I love to write poems about my savior, for he has done so much for me. :thumbs_up and I hope to meet some great friends here.

:love: So feel free to write me anytime. :love: Be blessed. :shade:

Hello there Honesty - greetings from Ireland.May you find peace and fellowship here within our family.May God Bless you and yours today and always.

Hi Honesty,

It's nice to meet you. Welcome to TalkJesus. :love: I haven't been here too long myself but it's a great place to be and the most important thing is the Lord is here.
Hope to see you around.

:shade: sunshine307

Hi Honesty! Welcome to Talk Jesus! I love your beautiful name! It's my favorite characteristic in a person. :thumbs_up I could tell a lie, I just don't want to.

I look forward to chatting with you sometime soon, Sister! GBU!

Amen! :love:

Welcome to TJ! You will find this place warm and inviting with lots of fun poeple who LOVE the LORD! Blessings to you---ElizabethMP