• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi, I'm new here!

Hi just wanted to let everyone know how glad, by the grace of God, we are to be a part of this fellowship, from some of the posts I have read thus far, this is a strong community for Christ, I look forward to posting as often as I can, my wife and I are strong in the Lord, and God has been good to us, as of late he has opened the door for us to start our own ministry website, the address is www.setfreeministries.net, feel free to stop by and post your prayer requests, sign our guestbook, and you can watch TBN online too! We also offer a weekly Bible quiz, some cool online interactive tracts that you can show to your friends, and family and a variety of different devotionals, you'll have to stop by and let us know what you think. In the mean time keep us in your prayers and you all will be in ours!

(link approved)

Last edited by a moderator: