• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hi I'm Melissa Chan

Hi my name is Melissa Chan. And i make lots of mistakes, sins and oh man, I'm a piece of work. Yet, I really want to help those who grieve, hurt, need a friend, or want to change their disposition to know Christ. Please tell me your story, and I'll tell you mine...

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Melissa Chan
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online Christian Community.

I've noticed that you have had a couple of other postings here, but haven't looked as closely as I should have.
For that I apologize and for any less then welcoming/understanding responses.

Maybe we should make reading 1 Corinthians 13 a prerequisite to posting responses. Especially in the Counseling Forum!
;)

Sigh....we all have Crosses to bare and some of them become quite heavy and it comes out as less loving then it should.

Once again be welcome sister. May some of your experiences here be positive and uplifting!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Hi my name is Melissa Chan. And i make lots of mistakes, sins and oh man, I'm a piece of work. Yet, I really want to help those who grieve, hurt, need a friend, or want to change their disposition to know Christ. Please tell me your story, and I'll tell you mine...

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Melissa Chan

Enjoy the forums and online Christian fellowship

Blessings, grace and peace tou you sister