• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hi, I spend my time visiting churches and singing the songs God has given to me. I golf too.lol

I have recently published a dissertation called "God's Destiny For America". This has been a very controversial and divided subject. I believe nearly all Christians living in this country at this time would like to know the answer to in this question.
Many people have received visions concerning this and I must say some of them have been given information that isn't very palatable to the rest of us.lol It is hard to wrap your brain around some of the judgment about to fall upon this country. But what God has shown me is the aftermath of the judgment. God's people here who are called "The daughter of Zion"
have a very wonderful future and they should be looking up and expecting God's redemption.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Don nuzum!

Glad you have joined this online Christian Community of Believers.
I look forward when the possibility arises in reading your dissertation. Truly the aftermath of judgment is what we as followers of Christ Jesus look forward to. Also, if you ever have the opportunity to download some of your music, that too is something to is something to look forward to :)

Once again be welcome and enjoy the fellowship and growth in our Lord Jesus.
YBIC
C4E
<><

Thank you Christ4ever. Speaking of downloading music. How is it done on this sight. I have looked and it escapes me.lol

Staff Member
Thank you Christ4ever. Speaking of downloading music. How is it done on this sight. I have looked and it escapes me.lol

No problem. I hope I can help and not confuse things thereby making them worse for you :rolleyes:

On the top menu you will find "MEDIA" which has a drop down. Normally this is done via an "embedded video" by adding a URL from "Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube". Some members will embed it into a post they have created. Which also has certain restrictions on the types of file extensions one can download.

As a new member you might have some restrictions before the ability becomes active. It'd try it to see. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

I hope this has helped a little. Just in case @Chad who I've just mentioned here should be able to guide you in what I'm sure I've missed to assist you.

Look forward to listening! :thumbsup:
YBIC
C4E
<><

I have several on you tube. Here's one called The Father and Son. I'll have to
Change my pic. Don't have long hair anymore.lol

Thanx guys. it's nice to find real live people on here.lol I signed up on a couple of forums and there hasn't been anyone there for three years. I'm gonna have to go through the threads and get caught up on what everyone is talking about. My central theme of exorfation is to encourage people of our faith to be vocal and outspoken in the faith. The world is trying isolate us and put us on the defensive. We are Christian. We are strong. God is with us. As persecution get worse our opportunity to be heard gets better.