• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hi I"M NEW

Hello Everyone,

Praise be to God !!

I am new here, and I'm very pleased to be here !!

I trust the Lord, I will meet you all and get to know you all.

I believe in the Power of Prayer, if you ever need someone to believe God with you, concerning anything at all...do not hesitate to email me. I will stand with you and believe God to meet your need. Amen.

BoldWitness

-BW

Hi BW, I'm new here also and I like to talk about Christ. This is such a good way to meet other Christains. When ever something comes to mind or you just need to talk you just have to find the right post and type. I have a hard time spelling and typeing but it is worth it.

bobo

hey guys i guess i am a new kid too to this whole story. Just wanted you guys to know that God has been so fathful to me for so long and i just love telling the world about his awesomeness. God is good

Hey there Bobo, Welcome to talkjesus. Glad you found us. One suggestion I'd make and that is to put your intro. in the new membersection closer to the top so everyone will find you. This is a great place to meet fellow believers. God bless you.

God's been good to me too!

Bobo,

Welcome, glad to meet you. God has also done mighty things in my life and I love to share it with anyone who listen. He is a mighty God we serve.

In Christ

AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Welcome Bold Witness. I love that Holy Spirit fire and faith you have. Stay in touch.

God bless,
Jeff