• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

hi i just became a member

hello i've been a born again christian for ten years i'm 20yr old female turning 21 in August and i'm from sydney australia i decided to join the site cause i thought it will be really nice to meet other christians around the world and to read up on some interesting topics. Thankyou Eliane (pronounced Elle-Anne)

Romans 9:28
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

God blessed us all again with a new member ! Thank you sister for joining us . We love you very much and cannot wait to fellowship with you . Brother Mike

HI Eliane, Welcome to talkjesus, there are some really great people on here.
I too lived outside Syd quite a few yrs. ago now. I used to work at a Christian camp when I was there, Teen Ranch, maybe you have heard of it?

Administrator
Staff Member
Eliane,

welcome to the site :) God bless you

Thank you for joining our community

Hey Eliane, thanks for joining us. It's really cool to see new people come. I hope to see you active and participating. May God blesss you, bye bye
your sis, Tanya

hi i went to that camp when i was in yr 7 with my school Regents Parks Christian Community Highschool it was the best camp!!! wow!!! small world