• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hi... I Guess :)

Hey everyone,

My name is Leanne, from SA. I have grown up in the Lord my whole life yet this is the first time I'm actually seeking a relationship with Him.

I'm learning a lot, but the struggle is hard. I think years of doing "religion" has taken it's toll on me and it's hard for me to break out and pursue a relationship that's more Spirit-inspired than anything else.

I'm my own worst enemy at times and I don't know many people who understand, aside from my family who don't live nearby. I know there are a lot of churches around but I've met a lot of church members who sad to say are just worldly people who like to do something on a Sunday to feel good, for the most part. That probably sounds harsh, but I think its because I was one of those people.

I feel as though this got very personal very fast - I apologize. I just really want to find like-minded people, so that I know what I'm going through isn't exclusive to me, because sometimes it really feels that way.

Active
Welcome to Talk Jesus, Leanne! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about your walk with the Lord. Please know that this a great place, and I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!