• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hi i can hear demons night and day tormented need prayers

At the name of Jesus EVERY knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth...
(Philippians 2:10)
...that includes a hell full of demons, tell them again that JESUS IS LORD.

(So all who are here will see and understand that there was no other name given, no other way given, no other method given, no other word given....)

Jesus christ is lord above all the papacy
The papacy is the man of sin
Jesus christ shall destroy it
Jesus christ is nothing to do with the papacy
The papacy is the man of sin
And jesus christ is lord of all and lord and king of heaven and earth and of those things under the earth
The papacy IS NOT

Hi Listening. I hear you. I have had that exact audible experience a few times in my life...
And the only answer is, and ever remains, simply - Jesus.

There is still power in His name my brother, keep calling out to Him.
Thank you
I know the answer to my problem is to be cured by Jesus
I did not expect any other answer.

Thanks for your reply i will keep praying and reading his word and trusting in him.
Thank you,

At the name of Jesus EVERY knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth...
(Philippians 2:10)
...that includes a hell full of demons, tell them again that JESUS IS LORD.

(So all who are here will see and understand that there was no other name given, no other way given, no other method given, no other word given....)
Amen thank you in Jesus name!

Of course going through this makes me doubt my faith my salvation and even doubt jesus
But i keep on and rebuke all doubts and condemnations thoughts and accusationd and ideas of not believing etc
Because i do believe jesus is the son of God and also beleive i shall never perish because he promiess i wont.
That these darts would come to my mind because of all this should be no surprise, because that is the purpose of this oppression; to destroy me by destroying my faith in jesus.
But my battle is not as if i just become an athiest and am left alone to enjoy life like some do,
Those who have no experience of demonic attacks and just say well i dont bleieve in jesus anymorea d enjoy life ,
Preciesly because these enemeis know i will not lose faith and just be left alone to enjoy life as an athiest so they seek to make my life a living hell, because they know and i trust jesus will never just let me stop believing because he is able to make me stand and will for he is faithful to me.
But the dowside is that because of that fact above that jesus keeps me anyway no matter he turns me to fsith constantly and so i hold on to it, but because he wont let me lose faith totally ever,

Yet while this hell occurs they seek to make me beleive i have been spiritually thrown into actual hell spiritually and abandoned,

Also my faith goes weak because i go weak
when i tell them jesus is lord over you liars
I mean they manifest and i convulse and then i feel very confused
As i convuse yet still hear them and i am pshyically convulsed but they are still there afterwards
Because its like when you see an excursion?
You epxcet it to end,
I mean i believe when deliverance happens
It will be over and should end in peace and the thing be gone!
You see?
Not that they manifest i suffer bodily and then and still it goes on
That is what happens when i attamot or lsiten to delieverence tapes
Made by a man who is a delieverence minster to those who need it
I shake etc and my body is covlusing etc
I think he is talking to me
The i said know just relax let him talk to the entiites
Not you
He says look at me you devil a d im like should i look at him
Lol
Then i wait and eventually i look anyway and i know its them
Demons not me
It is very hard for me to keep faith while im delivered
And it infact is excrutiating and noisy and embraasing for me to let them manisfest
And what is worse i ggo through that and thry still i can hear aftwrds!
You see?
What i am saying

What i mire difficult and confusing for me
I when i feel whole and strong in jesus
In faith i feel whole a d strong in my body
And i feel peace and strength in God
But when the minster on the tape command shtem to go
I feel weak and emoty of faith
Altogugh the enemy manifests and is commanded to leave
You see i m very confused when under delverence and whet is worse the tape ifs 4 hours long on repeat i cant take it
It weakines me
I thought by now it shoukd have worked,
Im trying to keep faith and i ask myself is it wise to let them manifest
Because i fgo weak and have to regain strnagth and fsith aftwards and still dind myself with the problem

I can hear them still bot quiter whispering voices even when i am being delivered and thrown about
Its like i am being punished and thry are still there not bothered, by the delivenrece but i physically am drained trying to keep faith and saying yes lord jesus or trting to and i suffer but the insolent tiny voices are still whispering away apwhile im being thrown aroubd and grownling and siffering.
Also at one point in the tape
Every time in the same place
I can hear the demon voices i renounce in the name of jesus the son of God- they are not my voices but theres) come through in his room
It is on tape in my ear headphones in the minsters room
Its as though th enemy manifested in his room
At a certsin oart of his tape he put on your tube
Obviously he would have not heard it
But i can in my headphones
Its at the exact same time everytime.

I wrote my voices at first above
In pschiatry that is what thry teach
The voices are yours you own them
This is very dangerous for they are demonic
I saw my mistake just then and have corrected it in jesus mighty name.

Now i have soemthing telling me it is a gift
That i could hear them in the minsters room on his tape is a gift

It is not a gift and i renounce the idea that it is a gift .

in jesus name i renounce the idea that it is a gift that i could hear the voices in the minsters room caught on his deliverance tape at a certain oart of the recording ,amen.

One thing the voices say
Is
Time!
Or that is the one thing they make me say i should say
You know ,
When a demon soeak through someone
The one tihng that they do make me say
Is
time

One thing i can tell you
Is thst when my fomrer pastor visited me
And i told hin what i tokd you here
He just prayed for me to have peace and did not pray for me to be delivered fron the demons.

That bothered me a bit
As i was expecting him to pray for me to be delivered of them
Especially as after he prayed for me i felt very weak and could hardly walk.
And that didnt help my faith much.

You dont expect to fear less whole after prayers,?

We also has a disagreement about Roman Catholicism
Of which he said he was former

I was saying how can the queen be born again if she willingly goes visit the pope?
The pope who is that one
Sitting in the seat of blasphemy
How?

And how can she be born again if her archbiship that last one was a proud druid ?
How?
And this one welcoming gay marriage and meeting the pope all smiles?
And he insists?
And himself with a genuine a smile of joy
no no no, the queen is born again
Lost my trust then and there.

Maybe i am not qualified or dont have knowledge to judge what is false doctrine?
Is that how?

So it would take great faith fron me to trust them seek their help in deliverecne
I feel alone,

I dont feel anthing but love for them
But why has my pastor fallen away to apsotacy
I am battling demons towmrneted by them
While They my pastor and those on that side
And by side i mean those who think a born again believer supports
druids and gay marriage and the popes who deny jesus christ is the son of God by suppoting islams doctribes of hell that deny jesus christ is the son of God yes the popes do that.

And agree with those things obviously that are aganist the Gospel
And thry mixes with justin wleby who thinks gay marraige is fabulous!
So my pastor beleives that is the outocome of those who are born again?

Yes those All accept the teachings and doctrines of them demons
And with a smile
And have a strange kind of joy and oeace
All is well with them
Nothing shall disturb them it seems
Not so with me
I have a fight and struggle
But....

What a strange but true revelation that is

So for the one who said about me not having knowledge to discern false doctrine
Is that really the case?

I am praying for you.
I have heard of similar stories from our minister who visits the youth in jail, they often hear voices and need help.

No offense meant, but have you found a bible based church and asked the pastor for assistance? James 5:14

Or is there anything you may be doing to draw the demons near?

There are several anti-depression pills that can have several unfortunate side effects, if you are taking any medication, do you have more trouble about an hour after taking them? If so, perhaps ask your doctor for an alternative medication.

Active
I know this doctribe is false amd reveals the man of sin
Am i wrong?
In christ i am not wrong .

ea quoeconcernunt papae dignitatem, auctoritatem, seu potestatem, et infallibilitatem.)

#1. "The Pope is of so great dignity and so exalted that he is not mere man, but as it were God, and the vicar of God."
(#1. "Papa tantae est dignitatis et cesitudinis, ut non sit simplex homo, sed quasi Deus, et Dei vicarius.")

#13. "Hence the Pope is crowned with a triple crown, as king of heaven and of earth and of the lower regions."
(#13. Hinc Papa triplici corona coronatur tanquam rex coeli, terre et infernoram.")

Pope John XXIII
#18. "As to papal authority, the Pope is as it were God on earth, Sole sovereign of all the faithful of Christ, chief king of kings, having a plentitude of unbroken power, entrusted by the omnipotent God to govern the earthly and heavenly kingdoms."

(#18. "Deveniendo ad Papae auctoritatem, Papa est quasi Deus in terra unicaus Christifidelium princeps, regum omnium rex maximus, plenitudinem potestatis continens, cui terreni simul, ac coelestis imperii gubernacula ab omnipotenti Deo credita sunt.")

John XXIII wearing the triregno crown
presented to him in 1959.

#30. "The Pope is of so great authority and power, that he is able to modify, declare, or interpret even divine laws."
(#30. "Papa tantae est auctoritatis et potestatis, ut possit quoque leges divinas modificare, declarare, vel interpretari, ad num.")

Source: Lucius Ferraris, “Papa,” art. 2, in his Prompta Bibliotheca Canonica, Juridica, Moralis, Theologica, Ascetica, Polemica, Rubristica, Historica. (“Handy Library”), Vol. 5, published in Petit-Montrouge (Paris) by J. P. Migne, 1858 edition, column 1823, Latin.

What does this post mean? Where are you going with it?

Active
Knowing what is true and false doctrine is not some special gift reserved for some and not others.
We can have knowledge to discern what is false and what is true doctrine if we listen to and believe God's word to be the final authority on matters of doctrine.
And if one refuses to accept God's word is the final authority on matters of doctrine?

When does antichrist ( the man of sin ) be revealed?

Now we are brought to focus on the most glaring inconsistency of the rapture theory, and that is that the Antichrist will not appear until after the saints are caught away - seven years before the end of the world. Paul settles the entire matter for us in the first few verses of 2 Thessalonians chapter 2. "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day [of our gathering together unto Him] shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin [Antichrist] be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (vs. 1-4).

The words of Paul are so plain that it is difficult to comment on them. How can they be plainer? Christ's coming will not take place "except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed." Show these words to any child who has learned to read; show them to anyone not prejudiced by "private" interpretations, and he will say, "These verses say that the man of sin (Antichrist) is going to be revealed before Jesus comes."

Yes, the word of God says that...but what has that to do with this thread's subject matter?

Active
The rapture doctrine is false
On purpose false
Above is its most glaring inconsistency
Which concerns the very reason the jesuits designed it
For it was created in order to cover up the identity of the man of sin (antichrist) the beast king; being the papacy
by teaching the catching away ( rapture- our being gathered unto the Lord) occurs before the revealing of that man of sin, which scripture proves to be entirely a lie from the thief and liar and murdrer.
for scripture demands you pay heed and not be decieved or troubled you have been left behind, but be comforted that the day of christ and our being gathered ( raptured) together with him, shall not occur Until first the falling away ( the falling away from the true faith and doctrine that was once and for all entrusted to the saints) our being gathered to him shall in no way occur until that falling away and it shall not occur either until that man of sin is revealed, that man of sin who exalts itself above God ; showing himself he is God sitting in God's temple and being called God and exalting himself above all that is called God or is worshipped ) that being the roman papacy ;
So that day of christ shall not come and and our gathering ( rapture) to the LORD shall not not come until that man of sin; the papacy ; is revealed.
And you can see it is revealed by reading the blasphemy of the popes above in the previous post.

No, the rapture is taught in scripture. Why do you desire to quibble over one doctrinal belief as a tangential issue to your suffering at the hands of the demonic?

No, the rapture is taught in scripture. Why do you desire to quibble over one doctrinal belief as a tangential issue to your suffering at the hands of the demonic?

The catching away only happens after the man of sin is revealed
ThE false rapture doctrine teaches contrary to the above scripturally accurate order of events.
St Paul wrote a letter to reassure some who thought they had been left behind and missed out of the blessed day of christ.

The False catholic rapture doctrine calls st paul a liar who lied the christians, when he comforted them about their thoughts of being left behind.

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.

Don't get upset right away or alarmed when someone claims that we said through some spirit, conversation, or letter that the day of the Lord has already come.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us--whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter--asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.