• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi i can hear demons night and day tormented need prayers

Yes, I am sure you are worn out, but the kind of peace you crave can only come from knowing Jesus Christ personally, and running to Him in these times of trouble. The thing is, Jesus has given His children His power and authority. So, use the name of Jesus and simply tell these imps to get lost in the name of Jesus and they MUST.

If they do not, then you have an opening in your soul where you have given them rights to occupy. That is where you may require help. Neil Anderson is an expert and has helped countless people regarding the demonic---even me. Please go get the book and do not put it down until you've finished it.
Did you even read my reply to your question?

Active
I dotn want this to turn into a job ocnversation
Since i answered the latest post it has got worse
I was ok it was better but now they are back because i answered a question

That is to be expected because they are aware of what you are being told here and they are pitching a fit. In Jesus, you have an A-bomb against them. Use it.

That's how they get there.
I told you the details because you said if you let them in it may be more difficult to get rid of them
So i told you i remember thinking it not saying it

What you think of my vision?
I took that for God giving me peace
but i spolied it
And now they try to use it against me

Also it was exactly like the rapture is described in that false teaching by jesuits
But i know God used it to give me peace At the time.

But it could not be the rapture but was exactly like its described.
But Could not be because i came back and am not changed in a new body
Plus jesus has not yet returned so the dead in christ have not yet been raised and changed either
But again it was exactly as the fakee doctrine descibes
I went into a cloud and was at peace no body it felt like
Flying in the air over water towrards a beiatiful island.
and saw it was as paradise.
But came back.
Yet i had that rapture to give me peace
And it was but false in the doctrine sense of how thing will happen?
I mean was it is it?
Because it was peaceful it was fron God
But it hleped me understand that the rapture doctrine as stands is false
Must be.
But oh God truly came into my room and formed that cloud in my dream or awake i dont know but i thought i was awake i really did
and it was so peaceful! And i thank him for it,

Recently i saw a video on you tube from saudi arabia
That had made me think islam sent the cloud to trick me
but i am sure thats just another trick of the devil to spoil the peace God gave me

The video shows a cloud that come down to earth as if it had been sent off into the air,

My experiences ar used against me to make me think im the actual devil

Was the garden of eden an sland?

Please tell me what kind of peace do you all have
Is it constant or is it variable?
I pray you have constant peace
In all the ways God gives it and strength and joy
Through Jesus
Amen.
Rejoice.

Sorry for bringing this evil subject here
On thw welcome page
Hi forum op
Do you want to move this thread to counselling section
I think its awful
Thanks
Sorry for being angry at you,

Active
I told you the details because you said if you let them in it may be more difficult to get rid of them
So i told you i remember thinking it not saying it

I never said that. Demons have no way to enter or inflict you if you haven't given them some kind of green light. It's not difficult to get rid of them when one exercises the authority of Jesus Christ over them.

What you think of my vision?
I took that for God giving me peace
but i spolied it
And now they try to use it against me

Also it was exactly like the rapture is described in that false teaching by jesuits
But i know God used it to give me peace At the time.

Jesus Christ is our peace.

I don't believe that the vision was from God.

But it could not be the rapture but was exactly like its described.
But Could not be because i came back and am not changed in a new body
Plus jesus has not yet returned so the dead in christ have not yet been raised and changed either
But again it was exactly as the fakee doctrine descibes
I went into a cloud and was at peace no body it felt like
Flying in the air over water towrards a beiatiful island.
and saw it was as paradise.
But came back.
Yet i had that rapture to give me peace
And it was but false in the doctrine sense of how thing will happen?
I mean was it is it?
Because it was peaceful it was fron God
But it hleped me understand that the rapture doctrine as stands is false
Must be.
But oh God truly came into my room and formed that cloud in my dream or awake i dont know but i thought i was awake i really did
and it was so peaceful! And i thank him for it,

I don't think you have the knowledge to be able to rightly judge any doctrine as false. There will be a rapture of the Church. Stick to Jesus Christ and receive God's precious gift of salvation through faith in Him.

Active
Please tell me what kind of peace do you all have
Is it constant or is it variable?
I pray you have constant peace
In all the ways God gives it and strength and joy
Through Jesus
Amen.
Rejoice.

The peace we have in Christ is deep, and abiding.

Loyal
Is the peace that Jesus brought variable or constant? Jesus is now unchanging and so also is the peace we have when he is in us and we are in him. The problem is that peace comes to us through the Holy Spirit and every time we quench that Spirit the Light in us dims and the Peace pulls away from us.

Your answer will be found when you are able to continuously obey these words:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

I am praying for you.

I never said that. Demons have no way to enter or inflict you if you haven't given them some kind of green light. It's not difficult to get rid of them when one exercises the authority of Jesus Christ over them.

I don't think you have the knowledge to be able to rightly judge any doctrine as false. There will be a rapture of the Church. Stick to Jesus Christ and receive God's precious gift of salvation through faith in Him.
So you dont think im saved because of these demonic attacks?
And you dont think i have knoweldge to know any doctrine is false due to me having demonic attacks and your doubting my salvation due to them?

I know worshipping statues is false
And calling a man holy father is blasphemy
How do i know those that hold those things as good and sacred are following false doctrines and are deceived by demons?
And they are decieved of demons unaware of demons deceiving them.
Is it because of demons deceiving me or because i know jesus is the son of God and have his spirit and have read his word?

I know this doctribe is false amd reveals the man of sin
Am i wrong?
In christ i am not wrong .

ea quoeconcernunt papae dignitatem, auctoritatem, seu potestatem, et infallibilitatem.)

#1. "The Pope is of so great dignity and so exalted that he is not mere man, but as it were God, and the vicar of God."
(#1. "Papa tantae est dignitatis et cesitudinis, ut non sit simplex homo, sed quasi Deus, et Dei vicarius.")

#13. "Hence the Pope is crowned with a triple crown, as king of heaven and of earth and of the lower regions."
(#13. Hinc Papa triplici corona coronatur tanquam rex coeli, terre et infernoram.")

Pope John XXIII
#18. "As to papal authority, the Pope is as it were God on earth, Sole sovereign of all the faithful of Christ, chief king of kings, having a plentitude of unbroken power, entrusted by the omnipotent God to govern the earthly and heavenly kingdoms."

(#18. "Deveniendo ad Papae auctoritatem, Papa est quasi Deus in terra unicaus Christifidelium princeps, regum omnium rex maximus, plenitudinem potestatis continens, cui terreni simul, ac coelestis imperii gubernacula ab omnipotenti Deo credita sunt.")

John XXIII wearing the triregno crown
presented to him in 1959.

#30. "The Pope is of so great authority and power, that he is able to modify, declare, or interpret even divine laws."
(#30. "Papa tantae est auctoritatis et potestatis, ut possit quoque leges divinas modificare, declarare, vel interpretari, ad num.")

Source: Lucius Ferraris, “Papa,” art. 2, in his Prompta Bibliotheca Canonica, Juridica, Moralis, Theologica, Ascetica, Polemica, Rubristica, Historica. (“Handy Library”), Vol. 5, published in Petit-Montrouge (Paris) by J. P. Migne, 1858 edition, column 1823, Latin.

Knowing what is true and false doctrine is not some special gift reserved for some and not others.
We can have knowledge to discern what is false and what is true doctrine if we listen to and believe God's word to be the final authority on matters of doctrine.
And if one refuses to accept God's word is the final authority on matters of doctrine?

When does antichrist ( the man of sin ) be revealed?

Now we are brought to focus on the most glaring inconsistency of the rapture theory, and that is that the Antichrist will not appear until after the saints are caught away - seven years before the end of the world. Paul settles the entire matter for us in the first few verses of 2 Thessalonians chapter 2. "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day [of our gathering together unto Him] shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin [Antichrist] be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (vs. 1-4).

The words of Paul are so plain that it is difficult to comment on them. How can they be plainer? Christ's coming will not take place "except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed." Show these words to any child who has learned to read; show them to anyone not prejudiced by "private" interpretations, and he will say, "These verses say that the man of sin (Antichrist) is going to be revealed before Jesus comes."

The rapture doctrine is false
On purpose false
Above is its most glaring inconsistency
Which concerns the very reason the jesuits designed it
For it was created in order to cover up the identity of the man of sin (antichrist) the beast king; being the papacy
by teaching the catching away ( rapture- our being gathered unto the Lord) occurs before the revealing of that man of sin, which scripture proves to be entirely a lie from the thief and liar and murdrer.
for scripture demands you pay heed and not be decieved or troubled you have been left behind, but be comforted that the day of christ and our being gathered ( raptured) together with him, shall not occur Until first the falling away ( the falling away from the true faith and doctrine that was once and for all entrusted to the saints) our being gathered to him shall in no way occur until that falling away and it shall not occur either until that man of sin is revealed, that man of sin who exalts itself above God ; showing himself he is God sitting in God's temple and being called God and exalting himself above all that is called God or is worshipped ) that being the roman papacy ;
So that day of christ shall not come and and our gathering ( rapture) to the LORD shall not not come until that man of sin; the papacy ; is revealed.
And you can see it is revealed by reading the blasphemy of the popes above in the previous post.

Hi, i am stuck in a hell
I can audibly hear *** with my ears demonic voices, sound like vicious army hear them in my ears sometimes quiet sometimes like an army in the air
Hear them
tormented by them
I believe in jesus have asked for deliveence,

Hi Listening. I hear you. I have had that exact audible experience a few times in my life...
And the only answer is, and ever remains, simply - Jesus.

There is still power in His name my brother, keep calling out to Him.