• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi i can hear demons night and day tormented need prayers

Hi, i am stuck in a hell
I can audibly hear *** with my ears demonic voices, sound like vicious army hear them in my ears sometimes quiet sometimes like an army in the air
Hear them
tormented by them
I believe in jesus have asked for deliveence, asked my former pastor to pray for me, he did in my house , when he prayed i was left weak and in pain a d they had not gone.
My pastor says he ex catholic, i had a convo with him, i was suprised and oppsed him saying its ok to join with the papacy, papacy is antichrist but he said yes catholcism is qorng but queen of england is born again even tbough she goes to pope.
This bassicaly made me uncertsin of my fomer pastor
I did not go to his church for ages
Got in sin and this has happened.
I need prayers.
And faith, God strengthens me but i am still constantly under attack, nigh and day.
I have a youtube excorcist tape, that it two hours long he says play i agsin and again
Thry are manisfesting lal the time i mworn out they make me pull faces and i am battling to keep my faith
Please pray for me.

In jesus christ name thank you.

By the way i know this sounds disturbing
What i wrote above.

I believe jesus christ came in the flesh he is Gods only begotten son
Jesus christ is the only saviour of men
Was and is sinless
he died for our sins and rose again
From the dead
He Ascended to God his father and sat down on the right hand of God
Is interceding for us
And will come again to judge the living and the dead
He who believes in him had passed from death to life and shall not be judged
And has everalsting life through him and is saved by grace through faitth in the name of jesus christ Gods Son.
I believe these things are true because of grace of God through the spirit of Truth
God's Word cannot lie and i believe in these truths because they are true
And I have the spriit of truth in me, the holy spirit by the grace of God, which is the the gift jesus promised.
So Still by faith in christ Jesus who came in the flesh i stand,
Even though i have trouble in this

in Jesus i still have joy and hope but cannot go on like this.
It is too much to bear,
And even though wonder if its punishment
Or not, i have to have faith that God will deliver me,

I hope that tells everyone where i am at
In my faith
Which is of God saved not of myself
but the gift of faith in jesus chrrist the son of God come in the flesh is in me
but it is the gift of God so
all Glory be to God The Father through Jesus Christ forever amen.

Dont want to talk about it
But the de ons seem to manifest using sounds
As in vibrations of noises
For instance when i boil water in a lectric kettle

Be gone demons!
in the authority of jesus name
you are commanded demons to leave me and my house!

Thankyou for all prayers to bind and rebuke these things
I need more faith
You prayers and answered
It my fault.

The Holy Father God tells me to not be afraid them
in great power by the Holy Sprit in me
So i do have no fear of them
Thank God in Jesus Christ
Only by him Jesus the Holy mighty Saviour
amen amen!!

Staff Member
Greetings @Listening

The devil is the author of confusion

May the Lord comfort and deliver you from this torment

Keep looking to the Lord, singing His praises and thanking Him for His goodness.

The Lord wants you to be well and to know His love and peace

Praying

When I cry unto Thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
In God will I praise His word: in the LORD will I praise His word.
In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto Thee.
For Thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not Thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Psalm 56:9-13

New

John chapter 17
Enter into that garden with Jesus.

Romans 11:32 For God has imprisoned everyone in disobedience so he could have mercy on everyone.
God does want us to know the difference between will power and his power.

Like paper,leaves and dried grass the light of God burns up our little issues and there is a big fire and we feel that as being on fire for God.
This is a fire that God started,not our willpower and certainly not our logical mind.
It's easy to begin to conform by willpower and by doing so we can unintentionally quench the fire that started our journey.
When I am delivered from a wrong desire I know that it is the spirit of God at work.
When I have to use willpower to force a change the desire remains.
But grass and paper does not make coals,for that we need heavier wood,even timbers.
The individual acts that our desires cause are like paper that but the desires that cause them are like planks or timbers.

What you are doing now by repenting,praying,studying and listening is putting the flame back on the big wood.
I am confident that you will have a roaring fire in "no time".

I add my voice to my brothers and sisters here and agree with their prayers concerning your situation.
Godspeed your fire.
I try to stand in joy and hope in christ
But when i do the demonic voices i hear get louder
This is ongoing.
When i let go and feel weak like a bag of flesh
Then they go quieter but are still there
Is this a trick
Or is God telling me something?

Maybe im confused
Sometiems this occurs
When i am writing,

Active
@Listening:

Somewhere in your life along the line, you have opened a gateway for these things to torment you. Have you been involved in an occult practice? A Ouija board? Have you any occult objects in your home? Have you had a severe physical or emotional trauma or hurt? Have you suffered a very hurtful rejection? Have you developed some sort of fear? Have you been involved in the past with the drug scene or with alcohol? Sexual impropriety? Do you have an unholy tie to someone in your past? Have you suffered hurt from a parent or both parents in your past? Have you been involved in a false religion?

There are many gateways to demonic interference. If you go through the checklist in the book, it will help weed out and close doors to these beings who are there to torment you.

I was ill on on psych drugs and let them in
It was sexual
I was trying to resist sex of wny kind and
Ofr the life of me it was like was not in charge of myself amd thought
I want demons to speak sexual things to me
But it was like i did not do it
I was taken over to do it
And i didnt speak it as far as i can remember but just thought it

Then to my horror i heard them wiith my ears
And army of them.

Before this i also heard them i think
They were at my window it was like they were the whole world attacking
me even my family
But i thought they arent demons
But these were
And later on the same night
I saw a cloud appear in my room
It was like a cloud from God?
I was wake a d sat up a d watched it form
A pillar of cloud majestic
Then i was flying in the air
And was full of peace
And a beitiful mountain island
The colours were amazing and below me there was sea
But the island was so beaitiful
But i doubted and thought i was being held hands by those demons fron earlier at the window
Then i found myself in my bed again
And was guilty about that
I have asked forgivness agsin and again and For God to help.

Administrator
Staff Member
Matthew 17
Jesus Heals a Demon-Possessed Boy
14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.” 17 “You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment. 19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?” 20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Ask Jesus to heal and deliver you, He will. Perhaps a good idea is to seek Pastoral prayer and laying of hands at a local bible based church.

Put on some worship music and praise GOD. Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Kari Jobe, good music.

Ever since i first got hold of a new testemant
I have gone crazy
Basically
The enemy didnt like me having anything to do with jesus
My God.

Matthew 17
Jesus Heals a Demon-Possessed Boy
14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.” 17 “You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment. 19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?” 20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Ask Jesus to heal and deliver you, He will. Perhaps a good idea is to seek Pastoral prayer and laying of hands at a local bible based church.

Put on some worship music and praise GOD. Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Kari Jobe, good music.
Hey
Thanks
But less towards me please.
Aftar all jesus was not rebuking the boy

Active
Ever since i first got hold of a new testemant
I have gone crazy
Basically
The enemy didnt like me having anything to do with jesus
My God.

Don't let that stop you. They are TERRIFIED of Jesus! So be it. Get into the gospels and read it out loud!

Active
I am warn out i need peace

Yes, I am sure you are worn out, but the kind of peace you crave can only come from knowing Jesus Christ personally, and running to Him in these times of trouble. The thing is, Jesus has given His children His power and authority. So, use the name of Jesus and simply tell these imps to get lost in the name of Jesus and they MUST.

If they do not, then you have an opening in your soul where you have given them rights to occupy. They have squatters' rights. That is where you may require help. Neil Anderson is an expert and has helped countless people regarding the demonic---even me. Please go get the book and do not put it down until you've finished it, and kicked those squatters out! Jesus is your legal occupant!