• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hi from the Philippines

:love: Hi i am Queen from the Philippines. I am involved with the Philippines Campus Crusade for Christ..
:love:

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi sister! Campus Crusade for Christ is truly awesome and I'm glad your part of that team!

Welcome to the forums. GOD bless

Hi i am Queen from the Philippines. I am involved with the Philippines Campus Crusade for Christ..

Amen That sounds like the kind of folks we love here @ 'talkjesus'

Welcome......God Bless You

hi! mc_simmons,

glad that ur here.. im a filipino too! how are u?

grace07

Hi,
Your new here? Welcome to this site.. Blessings to you sister..

Last edited:
hi! mc_simmons,

glad that ur here.. im a filipino too! how are u?

grace07

Hello Grace! Sorry, I did not notice your flag awhile ago, thought you're from UK coz of your crown

Truly, I'm so blessed I found this site. God is really so good!

Hello Grace! Sorry, I did not notice your flag awhile ago, thought you're from UK coz of your crown

Truly, I'm so blessed I found this site. God is really so good!

That's sounds funny .. not from uk.. . I like that avatar from shrek movie.. im from d philippines.. happy that u join!! thanks for that.. praise for God's leading.. hope to hear u..

thank you for the warm welcome...:love:

Wow, thank you for welcoming me. Masaya ako na nakilala ako rito ng mga Pilipino,(I am happy that i met Filipinos here.) I believe this site will enrich my walk with God. Looking forward in sharing this site to my fellow Christians in the Crusade.

Last edited:
welcome,im also in volved with camp crucade,in albania,im live in london,be good to share,,gelly

hi/hope you are ok/hows the weather with you/we have rain.im looking foward to the missionary trip in may/keep us in your prayers[thanks]peace gelly x

Mabuhay! Welcome! Here by Talk Jesus

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: