• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

hi from Beijing

blessed from Beijing

• love God

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • good quality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bachelor ,M.D or Ph.d

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi everyone:I am a new Christian and a currently Ph.D. student.I am studying Bible now.I want to know more persons who have the same favors because it is hard to find such persons in Beijing.If you are doctor,we will have more talks.Thanks you! God bless you all !

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello Marling, welcome to Talk Jesus.

Thank you for joining and hope you enjoy the site

Hello Maryling , you will find many good friends here at T.J. . I hope to be one of them . BROTHER

Maryling, God bless you and welcome to TJ. My friend is a Dr. and a Christian, she was from Hong Kong but has been in Canada for many years now.
Michele

Thank you for your answering me! I am a Chinese. I have been confused by my work for a long time .for example, you know, if a doctor wants to develop his ability, he must practice more. How to treat a patient? Treat him as a machine or a living thing? I found cooler a doctor becomes, there are more chances to practice, so more progress he will make rapidly. I am often tortured by my patient’s illness and unfortunateness, because I haven’t any ways to cure him or help him. So I feel I sympathize so much that I am weak and feeble, but I really want to be an excellent doctor……………however, thanks God, recently, I happened to touch something about Christ. And soon, I believe this is something what I want. I am a newer, I will learn more .If you are faithful, I will be happy to become your friend. I am an outgoing person, but I am sorry that my English is limited. I am studying Bible (English edition) now. By the way, I like Americans, especially their characters: humor, honest, frankly……..thank Michele ,thank Brother.thank Justjan .thank Chad........ God bless you

:rainbow: maryling,

welcome to Talk Jesus, Hope to see you in chat sometime

Your sister in Christ,

AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

hi hwun shre,how are you,I am very happy that you can speak chinese. Your mother is come from Taiwan and your father is a Jew.I am right?but I am sorry I don't understand what is the exact meaning of "dyen zong win"? you mean you can speak some " pu tong hua" or "tai wan hua" or"guang dong hua"?
anyway, I am so glad to "hear" your words.If you or someone want to learn chinese ,I would like to teach you.

AlabasterBox said:
:rainbow: maryling,

welcome to Talk Jesus, Hope to see you in chat sometime

Your sister in Christ,

AlabasterBox :girl:

Thanks AlabasterBox,I also hope to see you again.I will go sometime.

Maryling:girl:

Hello maryling. Im from Nanjing. It's a wonderful site for Christians. Hope you enjoy it and let's walk with God.

parasons said:
Hello maryling. Im from Nanjing. It's a wonderful site for Christians. Hope you enjoy it and let's walk with God.

Hi parasons
i think you meant talking about God.

ps. i can't contact you through the email add. you gave me, and I am also from Nanjing, although I am studying abroad now. Wish to meet you again. Maybe next year in the city centre.
God bless you, my brother.