• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

hi from a jesus fan in winterpeg, canada

hey, what an awesome website!!! GOD is good...all the time!!! i'm a mature lady with many different experiences including church experiences. i've got 2 yrs. bible college, phototech. and a yr.long mental health support worker course. i am an evangelical but was born again in a pentecostal church only 15yrs. ago. my gift from GOD is evangelism. i am very creative and artistic and have even been called eccentric, humorous but with a good honest heart.jesus is so alive to me and i'm looking forward to HIM coming back to RULE!!!i could relate to a lot of problems people have and can feel alone as i've been divorced for 9yrs. withy moving to a different city 5yrs ago. email me at [email protected] if you mean no harm to me.

wow

wow-woman on wings Rev.12:14

Hi Barbfly,

So good to hear your quick testimony of what God is doing in your life. I am also a mature Christian Woman with a vision. Here in North Carolina, the Spirit of God is moving among woman and setting them free from drugs, alchohol, and so many more issues that the devil has deceived them with. We are taking back our inheritance and roaring like lions, making a loud sound! I would love to hear more of your ministry! In JESUS we have the Victory! WOW, REV.12:14.

Hi Barbfly,

I'm also a mature women (some may disagree.) I heard statistics the other day on TV that said that approximately 25% of Australians live alone. Thats a lot isn't it. Is it the same where you live? It's so great that we are never really alone!

Looking forward to hearing more good stuff from you

love
evangeline

Hello and welcome barbbfly. I am new to this sight also. God bless you lots and hopt to talk to you again.

barbbfly said:
hey, what an awesome website!!! GOD is good...all the time!!! i'm a mature lady with many different experiences including church experiences. i've got 2 yrs. bible college, phototech. and a yr.long mental health support worker course. i am an evangelical but was born again in a pentecostal church only 15yrs. ago. my gift from GOD is evangelism. i am very creative and artistic and have even been called eccentric, humorous but with a good honest heart.jesus is so alive to me and i'm looking forward to HIM coming back to RULE!!!i could relate to a lot of problems people have and can feel alone as i've been divorced for 9yrs. withy moving to a different city 5yrs ago. email me at [email protected] if you mean no harm to me.
Hi Barbfly: Welcome to TJ. I'm a 69 yr old retired American whom God has blessed with the role of being an encourager. i'm looking forward to exchanging views with you. I love Jesus, too!

SLE

Administrator
Staff Member
Anyone realize barbfly started this in January 2005?

Hello Barbbfly,

Nice to meet you, Welcome to TJ and Enjoy this site, God Bless, Suzeva