• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi everyone!

My name is Amber and I am a newbie. I am here to start a relationship with Christ and to take steps to restore my marriage. My husband and I are recently separated, but I still love him and want my marriage to be restored! Any guidance is appreciated!

Loyal
Welcome to the forum @Amber Everett

Your best weapon is prayer. Pray for yourself and your husband daily and as often in the day as the thought comes to ask. Also pray that God will help you remember to pray on this matter "without ceasing".

I am also praying with you for you and your husband. Give God the glory!

Welcome to the forum @Amber Everett

Your best weapon is prayer. Pray for yourself and your husband daily and as often in the day as the thought comes to ask. Also pray that God will help you remember to pray on this matter "without ceasing".

I am also praying with you for you and your husband. Give God the glory!
@anadeus2 thank you so much! I have been praying and will continue to do just that!

Staff Member
My name is Amber and I am a newbie. I am here to start a relationship with Christ and to take steps to restore my marriage. My husband and I are recently separated, but I still love him and want my marriage to be restored! Any guidance is appreciated!

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Amber Everett
You have the right order of things. The relationship you have with Christ Jesus will most assuredly be reflective of the marriage you have. If God is not first in order of the marriage you have with your husband it increases the possibilities of something going wrong. The foundation of your faith is always what you have to fall back on, when whatever you have built without him has begun to crumble. That is why as Brother Amadeus stated: "Prayer" is the powerful weapon in your arsenal. One that few use until things have gone wrong.

We have a area for counseling where you are welcome to ask questions in regards to marriage: Counseling
or even an area for women that might also be beneficial in the questions you might have: Error | Talk Jesus Forums

Once again be welcome to Talk Jesus Amber Everett.
YBIC
C4E
<><