• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi, anybody know a free christian counselling ?

Shi

Hi everyone,
I am glad to find this site.
I am in the middle of life problem. I am looking for some christian counselling. Is anybody know where i can get free online christian conselling ? i have been looking for the local churches, but seems everyone is busy , no time for me. or i have to pay for conselling. i can not afford to pay at this moment.

Staff Member
First Welcome to Talk Jesus @Shi
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online community.
We do have a retired Pastor, a Dear Brother in Christ who might be able to help or offer suggestions in the area of counseling ( @Chopper )

Otherwise, I do hope you will find benefit here from other Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus both present and past who have left their words to share.

Once again be welcome!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Shi

First Welcome to Talk Jesus @Shi
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online community.
We do have a retired Pastor, a Dear Brother in Christ who might be able to help or offer suggestions in the area of counseling ( @Chopper )

Otherwise, I do hope you will find benefit here from other Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus both present and past who have left their words to share.

Once again be welcome!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Hi Nick,
Nice to meet you.
THank you for your information.
So this retired pastor name Chopper ?
I will contact him.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello @Shi

Contact Focus on the Family. They offer one free courtesy phone counseling.

Active
Hi everyone,
I am glad to find this site.
I am in the middle of life problem. I am looking for some christian counselling. Is anybody know where i can get free online christian conselling ? i have been looking for the local churches, but seems everyone is busy , no time for me. or i have to pay for conselling. i can not afford to pay at this moment.

Hello Shi. As Nick said, I'm a retired Pastor and Christian Psychologist. I'll be happy to help you all I can. We can start counseling in the "conversation" section. God bless.

Shi

Hello Shi. As Nick said, I'm a retired Pastor and Christian Psychologist. I'll be happy to help you all I can. We can start counseling in the "conversation" section. God bless.
Hi Pastor,
Nice to meet you.
I will contact you in conversation section soon.
Thank you for your time.

Shi

Hi Pastor,
I tried to contact you in converstation section.But there is an error message
The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Chopper.

i don't know why .

Active
Hi Pastor,
I tried to contact you in converstation section.But there is an error message
The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Chopper.

i don't know why .

I'm not sure why. Ask Chad, he'll know.

Staff Member
@Chopper @Shi

Dear Brother,
You might try seeing if you can initiate a PM with her. If she receives it, responds and it still doesn't allow her to communicate with you. We can then check with Brother Chad to look behind the scenes to see what the problem is.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
@Chopper @Shi

Dear Brother,
You might try seeing if you can initiate a PM with her. If she receives it, responds and it still doesn't allow her to communicate with you. We can then check with Brother Chad to look behind the scenes to see what the problem is.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Ok, thank you Brother, I'll give it a shot.