• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi all!!

hello members..

nice forum u have here..i've been looking for "good" a christian forum
for a long time....hope i've found the right place here..:)

I'm from asia, and my name is Moses Francis, hence (-MF-) ;)

hope to know all of you soon.

Thanx

Thank you,

loving it already...lol

btw..to the admin *your adwords worked..;) *

Welcome to TalkJesus -mf-
may God bless you everytime you enter :love:
Come grow with us. . . hope to see ya in Live Chat sometime

Welcome from Jekyll&Hyde too

Hey Moses welcome to Talk jesus. You will find many brothers and sisters here who are on fire for Christ! I will be looking forward to chatting with you in chat. God Bless you brother

Hi everybody- I'm new to this site. Glad to have a good clean site. Life in christ is great.The love he has for all of us is such a great feeling. Praise him all the days of my life....

Rockerbaby and moses. Welcome to TJ and God bles syou all greatly. I love you two, well in Christ I do, I don't really know you guys yet, but I'm sure Jesus well help me Love you guys like He has everyone else on here. God bless you both,
Ur sis, Tanya

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Moses, Welcome!

Your Sister in Christ,

Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Hi Mosses and Rockerbaby, Glad you guys have joined us in fellowship as we all grow in Christ. This is really an awesome site and we are all very glad you are with us.
God bless you both and may you find Christ's presencen here as you meet with us.