• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi all, I'm Dan...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi all,

My name is Dan I am a minister in the Church of England and I have also started YouTube channel. Juggling both is a blessing and a challenge.

I have never really come across forums before but it seems like a really good way to engage with other Christians outside of my role.

I am looking forward to joining in some great discussions.
Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
Greetings Dan,

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in His temple.
Psalm 27:4

Post in peace

Bless you ....><>

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi all,

My name is Dan I am a minister in the Church of England and I have also started YouTube channel. Juggling both is a blessing and a challenge.

I have never really come across forums before but it seems like a really good way to engage with other Christians outside of my role.

I am looking forward to joining in some great discussions.
Dan.
Welcome to our forum Dan :smile: How about sharing this site on your channel to further spread His kingdom? Thank you sir.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @monoingles (Dan)
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online community of Christian Believers! (A mouth full) :smile:

Awesome that you are in the ministry. A challenge even when everything is going according to plan (His)! Juggling! Reminds me of a Brother whose a Clown! Does balloon animals as part of his ministry!! Awesome!

Once again be welcome brother!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Welcome to TJ Dan,
There are lots of wonderful members here at TJ and I as one am looking forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.

Again Welcome
Blessings
W4F

Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
Hallo again Dan,

haven't seen you around since you first joined. Is everything OK?

Look forward to hearing back from you,

Bless you ....><>