• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hey

Im not exactly new, I am the member formerly known as Sephiroth, I've gotten rid of that name for numerous reasons, so I hope ya'll like Eclipse better. Or if you would like to call me by my real name it's Ivan. Well, hopefully this can be a new start to better things.

((WELCOME! Eclipse to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! Eclipse to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven, grounded in Scripture and centered in life, where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,

Chad

virtuoso™netsolutions...Prepare to get Virtuotized...

web hosting & design | 30 day money back. You'll Stay™

Eclipse said:
Im not exactly new, I am the member formerly known as Sephiroth, I've gotten rid of that name for numerous reasons, so I hope ya'll like Eclipse better. Or if you would like to call me by my real name it's Ivan. Well, hopefully this can be a new start to better things.

Administrator
Staff Member
I like your new name better. GOD bless you and thank you for doing what is right by getting rid of the old name :)

Eclipse said:
Welcome back, Ivan. God loves you and so do we. I hope to talk to you in live chat sometime soon, too.

SLE

Hi, Ivan. Why do you choose a dark name? I like the sound of it, but the meaning in my translation seems unlightly. Whatever, I like to talk to people from other countries and cultures! Hope to meet you soon! Welcome in this nice place!

Shalom, Safari