• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hey y'all

My name is Kat and I am from Az. I cook for a living in a school cafeteria and I LOVE JESUS I found this site while on another site, Got Questions, and I thought I would join and meet some new Christian friends. A gal can never have enough Christian bud's. Around here where I live, it's slim pickins so I just want to let you know that I am very happy you are all here and that I joined. See ya around. YSIC.....whozangel aka Kat

Welcome Kat! I am so glad that you joined. I know what you mean about slim pickens. We had some missionaries come to our church who are stationed in AZ and said how few churches and believers there are out there. I will be praying for an outreach to AZ! Again welcome and I am sure you will love this site.

whozangel said:
My name is Kat and I am from Az. I cook for a living in a school cafeteria and I LOVE JESUS I found this site while on another site, Got Questions, and I thought I would join and meet some new Christian friends. A gal can never have enough Christian bud's. Around here where I live, it's slim pickins so I just want to let you know that I am very happy you are all here and that I joined. See ya around. YSIC.....whozangel aka Kat
Welcome to the forum, Kat. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Someone once said that a rising tide lifts all the boats in the harbor. Well, the Lord Jesus is our rising tide.

SLE

cat

hey kat, my name is cat too. only with a ''c''. so glad you joined. i don't get to talk very often. you know how it is with work and church and family. i just wanted to welcome you. God Bless you!!