• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hey! Newbie, just joined

Found this site while looking for places to connect with like-minded people. I'm a follower of Yeshua and a seeker of Truth, who's been through a lot, but have learned that Jesus is so holy and faithful, and pulls me through life's struggles every time. I'm kinda shy, but I'll try posting when I can.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @exsurfbum
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ to this online forum of Christian believers!

Hope you will enjoy your time posting, reading and just plain interacting with your Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus.

With the Love of Christ Jesus be Welcomed!
YBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus @exsurfbum
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ to this online forum of Christian believers!

Hope you will enjoy your time posting, reading and just plain interacting with your Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus.

With the Love of Christ Jesus be Welcomed!
YBIC
Nick
<><
Thanks. I feel I might have rubbed some people the wrong way already, and feel a little hostility from them. I just wanna learn the Truth, and will not settle for less. I hope I can learn and contribute to this forum. I appreciate the warm welcome (don't think I've ever heard such a warm welcome).

May the Lord Yeshua bless you and your loved ones!!
Michael

Active
Welcome to Talk Jesus, friend! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about yourself. This is a great place, and I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!

Staff Member
Thanks. I feel I might have rubbed some people the wrong way already, and feel a little hostility from them. I just wanna learn the Truth, and will not settle for less. I hope I can learn and contribute to this forum. I appreciate the warm welcome (don't think I've ever heard such a warm welcome).

May the Lord Yeshua bless you and your loved ones!!
Michael

Hello Michael,
Rubbing some people the wrong here, there, anywhere is bound to happen. If you are able to tell that you've done so, or believe that it has happened. It's best to let them know in the next post your intent, in humility and you'll find that your perception will be found whether true or not, that they'll in most cases respond to you in kind. With Grace, and Peace. Not always the case, because some folks no matter how much you attempt to show a person the Love of Christ, while sharpening ourselves in study. You'll find they'll prefer the argument instead. Then, it's best to move on. I'd rather they believe they have won, then create animus for them or myself. For me it's about the desire is to grow in the Lord and His Word. It's not about who wins this or that discussion.

About the warm welcome Michael.....We're Family and Eternity awaits us! :smile:

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Brotherly Hug & Embrace.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Hello Michael,
Rubbing some people the wrong here, there, anywhere is bound to happen. If you are able to tell that you've done so, or believe that it has happened. It's best to let them know in the next post your intent, in humility and you'll find that your perception will be found whether true or not, that they'll in most cases respond to you in kind. With Grace, and Peace. Not always the case, because some folks no matter how much you attempt to show a person the Love of Christ, while sharpening ourselves in study. You'll find they'll prefer the argument instead. Then, it's best to move on. I'd rather they believe they have won, then create animus for them or myself. For me it's about the desire is to grow in the Lord and His Word. It's not about who wins this or that discussion.

About the warm welcome Michael.....We're Family and Eternity awaits us! :smile:

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Brotherly Hug & Embrace.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Thanks man.