• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hey New Person Here :)

Hey guys. I am a new guy here and found out about this through Anointed Youth.
Well, My name is Mark Cassar, and I'm 16 years old. I live in Malta, a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea (Europe). I have been pleased to start a relationship with God, and can't stop thinking about Him ever since. I join these forums because I believe all Christians should live as brothers and sisters, and we should not let our distance from each other seperate us. God Bless you All!

Hi Mark,

Nice to meet you and welcome to TalkJesus. Glad to hear you have a relationship with our God, don't ever stop thinking about Him.

heya markus...

an yea, i know ur name is mark.. but i have a thing wif nicknames... hope u dont mind!!

welcome 2 TJ... ive neva met ne1 from malta b4.. an now i can say i do!! yay!! lol..

im amy btw.. an im sayin 'gday mate, nice 2 meet u!!!'

love ya man!!

~God Bless!!~

God Bless to you too. Anyone has MSN Messenger? Add me: [edited by Yeshua no LINKS are to be posted without Chad's permission] Yahoo? casmark1989

Last edited by a moderator:
Administrator
Staff Member
Hello Cassar God bless you brother! Thanks for joining our family. Praise GOD that you found this place. Its a blessing to all.

I dont know where to post this, but here it goes. I want to read some really good Christian books..anything...that may teach you something, or a Christian story...You guys know what I mean :) hehe Pls post any book titles and what its about, but not the whole story if it's a story hehe GOD BLESS :D

((WELCOME! unrealfighter, Mark Cassar to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! unrealfighter, Mark Cassar to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,
Chad

unrealfighter said:
Hey guys. I am a new guy here and found out about this through Anointed Youth.
Well, My name is Mark Cassar, and I'm 16 years old. I live in Malta, a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea (Europe). I have been pleased to start a relationship with God, and can't stop thinking about Him ever since. I join these forums because I believe all Christians should live as brothers and sisters, and we should not let our distance from each other seperate us. God Bless you All!

Welcome to Talk Jesus, Mark. I'm new here, too. I feel right at home after only two days. I'm sure you will, too. I love hearing about new converts to Christ. I hope you'll share your story sometime soon....and tell us about Malta as well.

I dont know where to post this, but here it goes. I want to read some really good Christian books..anything...that may teach you something, or a Christian story...You guys know what I mean :) hehe Pls post any book titles and what its about, but not the whole story if it's a story hehe GOD BLESS :D

I'm not really well read on Christian topics yet, but I have read the entire series of Left Behind by co-authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. It's a fictional series of the Book of Revelations. They're very interesting and hard to put down.

Amen! :love:

Hey Mark, Welcome to Talkjesus. It's awesome that you can't stop thinking of our Heavenly Father, it is worth every moment of your time. May the Lord continue to bless you as you grow in knowledge of Him and His wonderful ways.

hello mark!!

Welcome to talk jesus....its great to hear you love for god and its awesome at such a young age and at an age where you are most impressionable by the world but if you can get all your input from fellow brothers and sisters and from god...that will really help you in your walk with god!!

god bless you!!

Craig

Greeting and Salutation's my lil man.

greeting and i hoep you Enjoy your Stay here at this GREAT place hope we can meet soem tiem and where are you form?? lol liek i never herd of it i dotn hink so yeah!!!

Love Simon!!!

I am glad too. I really like these kinds of forums because if you have days where you can't meet your Christian Community, you still can have a little community on the internet, accessible 24/7!

Hi, i'm glad you could joinus here at talkjesus i hope and you will have TONS of fun:) God Bless,livin4u

Welcome to TJ! You will find this place warm and inviting with lots of fun poeple who LOVE the LORD! Blessings to you---ElizabethMP