• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

here is a awsome drawing

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

this is a very moving drawing right here

[edit by Chad: image removed (2 years old, no image rule was not valid at the time of this thread), image corrupt anyway. Visit photo gallery for awesome images]

Administrator
Staff Member
Wow. That is really amazing, very touching. Send me a larger copy without the "do not copy" please :)

chad @ talkjesus.com

The reason it says "do not copy" is because of copyright laws - it is to be purchased from the author. They do that so no one can copy it. There are a few similar ones showing the whole body in it. I dont recall who painted them. I think one is called " Welcome Home". Perhaps a large Christan book store have prints of it. You may be able to locate it if they let you look through their catalog or mentiona that name. I ve gotten inexpensive reprints of expensive paintings that way.

Administrator
Staff Member
I'll have to find that and buy it. That is just very heart warming for me

Wow

I absolutely love art, and that is something spectacular!!
Thank you so much for sharing that with us, it is truly inspiring.
May I ask where you found that picture?

I don't see it either???
But then again... I was never good at pictures within pictures.