• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Here Are The Two Witnesses

TWO WITNESSES

I will give power to My two witnesses, and they will prophesy a thousand, two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees and the two lamp-stands standing before the God of the earth (Revelation 11:3-4).
The two witnesses were the chosen/elect believers of the wild (Gentiles) and good (Israelites) olive trees that were witnesses for Jesus Christ throughout the world of the Roman Empire from Pentecost until after 62 “weeks” (434 years) when they were cut off from being born of the Spirit by receiving the Spirit of Christ by the grace of GOD for their faith because of Law-like doctrine that entered to contain the overspreading of abominations of the fallen Roman Empire (Daniel 9:27). This is when these believers (witnesses for Christ) were spiritually killed with doctrine, persecuted and trampled underfoot by the world for 1260 years until the time of the reformation.

If you were cut out of the natural wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree; how much more these being according to nature will be grafted into their own olive-tree? (Romans 11:24). These 1260 years began sometime after ~62 “weeks” (3.5 times = 62 weeks = 1260 days/”years” after 434 years from when Christ came) at about the time the Roman Empire fell, to the time of the reformation when the “dead” in trespasses and sins began to live again by being spiritually born of the Spirit by grace for living by faith again, and not by following the Law-like doctrine (catechism) of the Roman Catholic Church.

With love in Christ,
In the name of the Lord Jesus,.........may GOD bless

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a false interpretation? Do we believe the Scripture, or do believers just defend the faith they were raised to believe? Who the two witnesses are is as clear as night and day. Do we want truth, or do we just want to dream and have our ears tickled. In the Heavenly Jerusalem, there are the spirits of just men (justified) made perfect (perfected forever when sanctified wholly by being anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD the Father).

We are saved by the grace of GOD for our faith, not by keeping commandments, rules, laws, ordinances of doctrine as if under the Mosaic Law again.
You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace (Galatians 5:4).

Believers have the Spirit of Jesus Christ in them, which gives them the right to become a child of GOD, providing we live by faith (not doctrine of laws) to receive the grace of GOD. We should not be put under the bondage of laws again. The righteousness of Christ is written in our heart as we are made in the image of Jesus Christ by walking with His Spirit. We are cleansed of unrighteousness as we repent to live a righteous lifestyle to be justified and saved, and then go on to perfection when sanctified wholly by being anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD the Father (1 Thessalonians 5:23, Jude 1, Hebrews 12:22-24).

I will give power to My two witnesses, and they will prophesy a thousand, two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees and the two lamp-stands standing before the God of the earth (Revelation 11:3-4).
The two witnesses are the two olive trees,..........yes or no? Yes

And who are the two olive trees?
Israel as the good olive tree and Gentiles as the wild olive tree is seen in Romans 11:11-24.

And if some of the branches be broken off (branches of the good olive tree [Israel] broken off through unbelief), and you, being a wild olive tree (branches of the wild olive tree [Gentiles]), were grafted in among them, and with them partakes of the root and fatness of the olive tree (good olive tree Israel); (Romans 11:17).

For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature (Gentiles cut out of the wild olive tree), and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree (Gentiles grafted into the good olive tree Israel): how much more shall these, which be the natural branches (natural branches Israel), be grafted into their own olive tree? (Romans 11:24).

We hope this is clear to see.
Stay safe, and may GOD bless,...........in the name of the Lord Jesus

Loyal
A rod of iron is a rod of iron, and yet if heated and shaped into a knife, is it still a rod of iron, or is it a knife?

All things are OF GOD.

A Gentile (without Christ) conformed to a likeness of Jesus Christ that is grafted into the good/holy olive tree as a member in Christ Jesus is a new creation, and no longer a Gentile or man.

In answer to your question,......is it a knife? It might look like a knife, but it is weak and dull. It become a real knife after the carbon has been oxidized and purified to be steel.
So also, believers forgiven and alive with Christ, are purified through the tests and trials of life to be made the righteousness of GOD IN Christ, in the image of the Son of GOD.

Receiving the Spirit of Christ gives us the right to become a child of GOD, and then to grow in grace and wisdom to be a son and heir of GOD IN Christ.

May GOD bless,........

Loyal
TWO WITNESSES

The two witnesses were the chosen/elect believers of the wild (Gentiles) and good (Israelites) olive trees that were witnesses for Jesus Christ throughout the world of the Roman Empire from Pentecost until after 62 “weeks” (434 years) when they were cut off from being born of the Spirit by receiving the Spirit of Christ by the grace of GOD for their faith because of Law-like doctrine that entered to contain the overspreading of abominations of the fallen Roman Empire (Daniel 9:27). This is when these believers (witnesses for Christ) were spiritually killed with doctrine, persecuted and trampled underfoot by the world for 1260 years until the time of the reformation.

If you were cut out of the natural wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree; how much more these being according to nature will be grafted into their own olive-tree? (Romans 11:24). These 1260 years began sometime after ~62 “weeks” (3.5 times = 62 weeks = 1260 days/”years” after 434 years from when Christ came) at about the time the Roman Empire fell, to the time of the reformation when the “dead” in trespasses and sins began to live again by being spiritually born of the Spirit by grace for living by faith again, and not by following the Law-like doctrine (catechism) of the Roman Catholic Church.

With love in Christ,
In the name of the Lord Jesus,.........may GOD bless
Interesting Theory .

The Two Witnesses are very much alive today , just hidden for now , but very active.

Loyal
Is this a false interpretation? Do we believe the Scripture, or do believers just defend the faith they were raised to believe? Who the two witnesses are is as clear as night and day. Do we want truth, or do we just want to dream and have our ears tickled. In the Heavenly Jerusalem, there are the spirits of just men (justified) made perfect (perfected forever when sanctified wholly by being anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD the Father).

We are saved by the grace of GOD for our faith, not by keeping commandments, rules, laws, ordinances of doctrine as if under the Mosaic Law again.
You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace (Galatians 5:4).

Believers have the Spirit of Jesus Christ in them, which gives them the right to become a child of GOD, providing we live by faith (not doctrine of laws) to receive the grace of GOD. We should not be put under the bondage of laws again. The righteousness of Christ is written in our heart as we are made in the image of Jesus Christ by walking with His Spirit. We are cleansed of unrighteousness as we repent to live a righteous lifestyle to be justified and saved, and then go on to perfection when sanctified wholly by being anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD the Father (1 Thessalonians 5:23, Jude 1, Hebrews 12:22-24).

The two witnesses are the two olive trees,..........yes or no? Yes

And who are the two olive trees?
Israel as the good olive tree and Gentiles as the wild olive tree is seen in Romans 11:11-24.

And if some of the branches be broken off (branches of the good olive tree [Israel] broken off through unbelief), and you, being a wild olive tree (branches of the wild olive tree [Gentiles]), were grafted in among them, and with them partakes of the root and fatness of the olive tree (good olive tree Israel); (Romans 11:17).

For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature (Gentiles cut out of the wild olive tree), and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree (Gentiles grafted into the good olive tree Israel): how much more shall these, which be the natural branches (natural branches Israel), be grafted into their own olive tree? (Romans 11:24).

We hope this is clear to see.
Stay safe, and may GOD bless,...........in the name of the Lord Jesus
I could answer all your questions , but you wont believe . It isnt you dont have the faith . It is , for so long people have been taught a certain way to think . And as for the Gifts of the Spirit , can you decern the difference between Gods peace verses your own mind . There is a difference .

So your thinking will not accept that the Two Witnesses walk among us . And God walks with them .

Loyal
All things are OF GOD.

A Gentile (without Christ) conformed to a likeness of Jesus Christ that is grafted into the good/holy olive tree as a member in Christ Jesus is a new creation, and no longer a Gentile or man.

In answer to your question,......is it a knife? It might look like a knife, but it is weak and dull. It become a real knife after the carbon has been oxidized and purified to be steel.
So also, believers forgiven and alive with Christ, are purified through the tests and trials of life to be made the righteousness of GOD IN Christ, in the image of the Son of GOD.

Receiving the Spirit of Christ gives us the right to become a child of GOD, and then to grow in grace and wisdom to be a son and heir of GOD IN Christ.

May GOD bless,........
Jesus told a story of the last Judgement . The king called to those who were virtuous to come with Him . They asked , when did we see you sick , or naked , and Jesus replied " when you did it for the least of these , you did it for me "

Now tell me , the virtuous never recognized Jesus , " never knew " Him . Were they saved before death ? Remember , they came before God at Judgement .

If they were saved before death , then why did they lie saying they never recognized Him.

And if they were saved after death , doesnt this go against all the teachings you have learnt all your life

I could answer all your questions, but you won't believe. It isn't that you don't have the faith. It is, for so long that people have been taught a certain way to think.
And as for the Gifts of the Spirit, can you discern the difference between God's peace verses and your own mind. There is a difference.

So your thinking will not accept that the Two Witnesses walk among us. And God walks with them.

We have no questions in respect to our post or your reply, we were only trying to share with others what we believe we understand.
And we do not believe you can answer ALL our questions. Not even the Lord Jesus Christ knows everything,........

May GOD bless,.........

Last edited:
Loyal
Water that is heated becomes steam , and when frozen an ice cube , it is still water
It is still H2O, but its not water, water is the liquid form of H2O, steam is the vapor form of H2O, and ice is the solid form of H2O.

Loyal
We have no questions in respect to our post or your reply, we were only trying to share with others what we believe we understand.
And we do not believe you can answer ALL our questions. Not even the Lord Jesus Christ knows everything,........

May GOD bless,.........
Isaiah 42 . 9

Loyal
It is still H2O, but its not water, water is the liquid form of H2O, steam is the vapor form of H2O, and ice is the solid form of H2O.
So technical , lol . Yes you are right .

This is a little off subject but I was just curious what you think

Tell me , when God made the first Covenant with man , is there any part of that Covenant that allows God to be excluded from any of those laws that were set ?

Loyal
So technical , lol . Yes you are right .

This is a little off subject but I was just curious what you think

Tell me , when God made the first Covenant with man , is there any part of that Covenant that allows God to be excluded from any of those laws that were set ?
Science was my god when I was young, so I Iearned a few thing before I learned whats really important.

Sure to the question, I think the first covenant was in Eden, as long as we didnt eat the forbidden fruit, we would have the full blessings of God. That fruit was knowledge of Good and Evil, also known by some as wisdom. And we were told by a false witness that if we did, we would be like God, wise in knowing about Good and Evil. Sadly, it gave us the barest smattering of that knowledge and not enough wisdom and knowledge to choose correctly like God does always.

We were corrupted, but God could eat of that fruit if He wished, for all things flowed from Him, He is Wisdom, He is Knowledge of all things.

Loyal
Science was my god when I was young, so I Iearned a few thing before I learned whats really important.

Sure to the question, I think the first covenant was in Eden, as long as we didnt eat the forbidden fruit, we would have the full blessings of God. That fruit was knowledge of Good and Evil, also known by some as wisdom. And we were told by a false witness that if we did, we would be like God, wise in knowing about Good and Evil. Sadly, it gave us the barest smattering of that knowledge and not enough wisdom and knowledge to choose correctly like God does always.

We were corrupted, but God could eat of that fruit if He wished, for all things flowed from Him, He is Wisdom, He is Knowledge of all things.
The first Covenant was what God set with Moses . And the term Covenant is an agreement to follow the same laws from both parties

It would be like the rules set for a soccer game that both teams would have to adhere to.

Loyal
The first Covenant was what God set with Moses . And the term Covenant is an agreement to follow the same laws from both parties

It would be like the rules set for a soccer game that both teams would have to adhere to.
So you dont consider what He told adam to be a covenant?

covenant : An agreement, contract, or written promise between two individuals that frequently constitutes a pledge to do or refrain from doing something.

Loyal
So you dont consider what He told adam to be a covenant?

covenant : An agreement, contract, or written promise between two individuals that frequently constitutes a pledge to do or refrain from doing something.
I don't think the term Covenant would be the right word unless it was used in the scripture

My understanding of the word covenant was always that both parties would follow the same principal like Jesus and Peter where Jesus says 2 Peter what you bind on Earth will be bound in heaven what you loose on Earth will be loosed in heaven

Loyal
I don't think the term Covenant would be the right word unless it was used in the scripture

My understanding of the word covenant was always that both parties would follow the same principal like Jesus and Peter where Jesus says 2 Peter what you bind on Earth will be bound in heaven what you loose on Earth will be loosed in heaven
I will have to disagree. All agreements, God with man are covenants. But you are talking about the mosiac covenant which was in writing? The 10 commandments? Or something else, all the mosiac laws?

Loyal
I will have to disagree. All agreements, God with man are covenants. But you are talking about the mosiac covenant which was in writing? The 10 commandments? Or something else, all the mosiac laws?
That's an interesting way of putting it.

You could say then that when you received Jesus your Lord and Savior that that was also a covenant

you could also say there are personal Covenants and other types of Covenant that affect the nation