• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Help

Lord, I have been going through three years of bad luck and nothing is getting any better. Lord please give me strength guidance and protection that I am in need of. I am in this by myself and need you to help me Lord, hear my cry and be here for me, without you I am nothing. Amen.

Staff Member
@Warhol

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: the LORD make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: the LORD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

Active
Lord, I have been going through three years of bad luck and nothing is getting any better. Lord please give me strength guidance and protection that I am in need of. I am in this by myself and need you to help me Lord, hear my cry and be here for me, without you I am nothing. Amen.
Lord, hear the prayers of your child. Fill Worhol with Your humor and laughter .

May you dream of Angels line dancing. Lol

May a thousand Angels fluff you to sleep tonight

Active
I have found this passage a blessing in most situations. Just knowing that the battle is not ours but God's takes the pressure off.

2 Chronicles 20:15-17
He said: ‘Listen . . . . This is what the LORD says to you: “Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. . . . . . You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you . . . . Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.”’

Active
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I know how frustrating and difficult it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation and provide the wisdom, strength, and guidance you need in the days ahead. Our God is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Stay strong in Him. Peace to you.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
You're never alone, brother. My prayers for you, in Jesus's holy name. Amen.