• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Help with your prayers and love my brothers and sisters in Christ!

I feel so alone, though I have many around me. My situation seems hopeless sometimes and I just feel incapable of making any decisions anymore. I am new to this site, so I feel kinda' uncomfortable revealing to much. I have four children and we need your prayers please. Prayers for peace, protection from my husband (seperated) and for God to guide me in what I am to do. I need prayer for my children that God would just wrap them in His arms and make them know everything is going to be okay. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you. Love, your sister in Christ, Amber.

I pray that God comforts both you and your children, and restores your family, & His will is done. Know your not alone. Isaiah 54:17 "So no weapon that is used against you will defeat you. You will show that those who speak against you are wrong. These are the good things my sevants receive. Their victory comes from me," says the Lord. ICB. Keep speaking the Word over your lives', confessing the Word, focusing on God, try to keep your mind off the problem or from worry, try to just stay in the present, in the moment, be thankful for your kid's, look into their lovely little faces, and try to draw closer to God, through this, now more than ever, b/c no matter what happens, He's going to be there, seeing You through, and He's the One, that can touch upon your hearts and bring this to a peaceful resolution. Believe in miracles, when all hope was lost, and my marraige was headed down the pipes, I went through many dark nights, shed many tears, so I'm speaking from experience, my "sister", and God is ABLE to do exeeding abundantly above all we can think or ask. Trust in Him, no matter what. Keep your head up. I would definitely use this experience to draw closer to God, He promises He's going to draw closer to you, when you do that. His Word is true. I'd suggest speaking that out, God is good for His Word, it never fails, He doesn't fail, He's good for it... etc. Try to laugh, try to find something to laugh about, it's good medicine, and does the soul good. Also, another 2 cents, try to find someone to help worse off than you. I know it's cliche, but if you can try it, you can sow and reap some joy. God bless, and good luck, my highest prayers with you. Be strong and courageous (Joshua 1:8) I love you, sister in Christ. Post your praise....when things manifest and you get the victory and breakthrough please. God is able.

God bless you for that heartfelt response honeybee.
Amber, God has already heard your cry, and He is as close as the whisper
of His name, keep leaning on Him, and rest assured we will hold you up in prayer!

Honeybeejoy and Coconut
First, I just want to say to Honeybeejoy thank you for your heart of compassion and love. Your prayers and fellowship is much needed at this time in my life. I know you really have no idea what is going on that is why it is so amazing that you are ready to stand up and pray and take up your time and be so concerned with my situation. God bless you and be with you and I will keep you posted. As I feel more comfortable maybe I can share more, that would be of a greater help to me I know. Thank you again, your sister in Christ, Amber. Thanks for the Scripture too.

Coconut
Thank you for reminding me how close our Father is, though I know He dwells in me, sometimes He seems so far away. Thank you for your prayers. May God bless you. Love to you both, your sister in Christ, Amber.

gee

How often we all have felt that God has left us. Its not at all true. God the Father never wants to leave His children to despair and fall. He loves us and makes everything change that we may come back to Him. How great is His grace, and how deep is His love. Jesus really really cares for us. Let His love change all your situations right now and throw away all the doubts! Bless His name. Thanks Lord for hearing all our prayers.

Amber, I pray you will find you will no longer feel alone, there are many wonderful sisters you can lean on here. You don`t have to talk on this board, you can use IM, or talk in the Womens thread if you feel comfortable about that. The most beautiful thing about our God, is He knows exactly what we need at any given moment, and He is a faithful provider! There is no counting the times I`ve heard His voice, and felt His comforting presence surround me, thru the messages He sent to me by others! I think some of the most beautiful words that Jesus ever spoke are these "He saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid." Joh 6:20

Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Amber, glad to pray for you yesterday, I really felt God's comfort, as I prayed for you, peace, etc..i know that was for you, not me. Like that Scripture, the same comfort He's shared with us, He'll share through us to others. In our weakness, He is strong. I have no idea exactly what your going through, but I know Jesus does, and He's closer than a brother. And we can bear each other's burdens, bc God knows we all have our ups and downs in life... Believing with you, for your children and you safety, and comfort...A good holiday season. Thanks for posting. Ttyl.

Lord, seal them both in Your understanding and kind will for them and their children. Let them see all the benefits heaven has to offer them all. And let them fall into Your heavenly arms of matrimony in of the Spirit of grace, communion and understanding peace that transends all of their troubles, woes and fears. Let Your kind will prevail over all of their lives. And deliver them from adversities of the spirit of rebellion, confusion, bitterness, and missunderstandings, in Jesus' name I pray, amen. Speak Your kind will over their lives Lord, amen.

My sisters and brothers,
I must thank you all so much for all you prayers, I am going through a very difficult time right now. A bit of my situation is this: My husband is saved, but he is a very bad crack addict,(seperated) he has abused me physically, mentally.... I have epilepsy from multiple head injuries caused by head trauma that he has mostly caused, which I have to take alot of medication everyday and when I say alot I mean alot, just so I don't have seizures. He has stolen our car which was in my name and sold it for his drug. That was mine and my children's only source of independence. He is a danger to us. He has been in and out of jail and in and out of re-habs and continues to get worse. I will not allow him around my children and I have now gotten child protection involved. He is very violent. When I was 6 mo pregnant he through me into a wall and put a hole in it with my head to steal my purse. I just want a divorce, I know others will have many different feelings about this. Of course I will pray for him and maybe in time if he goes and stays in an intensive drug re-hab I will let him have court supervised visitation.....but for now he is a very serious danger to us, even now he has 3 criminal drug related charges against him pending he is loosing his mind. I have not aloud him around my home in along time, but he still calls here and it is starting to get to me. I try to do the right thing, but he uses that kindness to try to manipulate me, I could put him in jail right now he owes me over$3000.00 in child support and that is not including our youngest child, but I would rather see him get help. Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble on like this, but please keep us in your prayers, my son Cody 12 years old, my daugter Gloria 5 years old, my son Clayton 3 years old, and my daugter Serena 17 mo. old. Thank you all for your prayers. May God bless you in Jesus' name. Love in Christ, Amber.

Last edited:
Dear sister Amber, I just want you to know that I read here, and have been praying, and will continue to pray with the understanding that this sharing of your circumstances gives.

I ask our Lord especially for to give you strength and wisdom in all decisions for you and your children. I hope you don't mind, but I am also praying that you will find and use a support system close to where you live. I hope this not only for your protection, but because your scripture study in the "Agreement" post reveals special understanding and that you have a kind and generous heart. I believe your time in the Word of God and your experiences can make you a blessed support to other women who have similar dire hardship.

I noticed that you discovered using more of the posting features, before I got to responding to your inquiry in the New Members forum! :icon_cool: May all these things bring sweet respite in the name of Jesus.

Dear sister,
We all know that you are not in confort situation, but what i have to say to you is that doens't matter how dificult the situation is God have a spiritual gift for you.
The sun will shine over your life, He can do the impossible for you.
Just wait.
Keep praying.
God bless you !