• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Help.Please pray for me

Just now my father and I conflicted and he yelled at me,also pionting and strike the table.I've shed tears tried to communicate with him about my feelings and thoughts but be denied again and condemned like a thousand times before.

I came back to live in my parents' house for a while.My mother is on a business trip,my father is working in another city but came home tonight.

Now I'm alone in my room,my father's gone to bed,thoughts of suicide,hurting myself or others and other doom things bothered me very much.I've been fight for that like a life-long time.I've been prayed over and over again.

I hope you can pray for me.Thank you very much and may the Lord remember your labour.

Krystal

I shout in the shoutbox:
sentinel7: I really need someone to pray for me!!!
sentinel7: I've post a quest in "Prayers".Brothers and Sisters please fight thiswar with me.I don't want to quit
sentinel7: I don't have other ones to talk to now(and it's 2:00 midnight where I am),all I have is the Lord

Thank Him for making me able to ask help.
And He gave me hope through this place.

Last edited:
Krystal,
I will pray for you my friend. Father, our sister is faced with a problem and she needs your help and guidance. Let her know that in Your strength she can walk through this trial in her life. Please work the Holy Spirit in her body and calm her, let her know that You are always there with her. I pray this in Jesus precious Holy Name ~ Amen
Krystal, God loves us unconditionally, always and forever.
1John 4:4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. No matter what we face, know that God is greater than satan and will overcome. Trust God... you are a precious child of God.

Thank you so much all who read this quest and prayed for me!!
Most of all thank God very much for taking me through the journey and make me able to be open here for asking help,This place gave me hope from above and made my pain ease.

maybe an hour after I posted this quest, I turned to read a reply(can't remember which one it is,thank you and sorry for my confusing memory).When I following down to the verses aplied as Isaiah,I turned to chapter51 and went on reading to the last chapter66.I was comforted.They are words from above.(And God had used these verses to comfort me before.)
In prayers and reading I've shed many tears and used a pile of issues~

Later I went to the live chat room for listening to some music,people show their caring and a sister served me in the pray room.But the evil
part in me is too stong and I didn't "allow God blessing me" when she prayed for me.

I'm still in the long battle and fighting to follow Christ.Maybe later I can post a complete prayer quest of me here and in "counseling". :embarasse

Thank you all who stands alert for Him~I wish I could be one.

Tina:

Thank you for replying to me and tried to help.Your caring words in person give me comfort.Although the scripture part I've read
before(I've looked for verses about negative thoughts long ago like what Elijah and Jonah had been through,they all had suicidal houghts.)
It's a little weird that you quoted Heb 4:15,which I just asked a question about in "counseling" the day before.So my attention
turned into logical thoughts and can't feel His love and understanding through the verses.
Thank you for saying "I'm here for you"to me~~

ShieldFaith:

Thank you for your prayers(!and let me know),told me that God loves us unconditionally, always and forever(although I can't be sure all the time),and quoted 1John4:4,I'm sorry it's just seems unreal to me maybe because I'm blocked from such truth most of the time.
And your name looks strong~

spirit1st:

Thank you,you are like a lovely angel telling me so.And how I hope the verse in your signature become real to me.

Last edited:
Praying Precious Sister

(((((((((SENTINEL)))))))))))

So many times bad thoughts and words hurt us so deeply...whether they are directed at us or we do the directing...

IN my own life and what has worked for me and is not easy but with Gods help we CAN..is this.
Everytime an unkind word is spoken we have the choice to walk away or only speak kind words in return, this has worked for me, always of course praying is another important key and factor to see us through.

God sees this and hears and watches He also gives us wisdom in such situations, but along with that wisdom is of course grace. So it is I shall ask Gods love to be poured out upon you and your loved ones, and for God to heal your family and make them all one in Christ :)

Love in Christ
Mama Joyce

Just now my father and I conflicted and he yelled at me,also pionting and strike the table.I've shed tears tried to communicate with him about my feelings and thoughts but be denied again and condemned like a thousand times before.

I came back to live in my parents' house for a while.My mother is on a business trip,my father is working in another city but came home tonight.

Now I'm alone in my room,my father's gone to bed,thoughts of suicide,hurting myself or others and other doom things bothered me very much.I've been fight for that like a life-long time.I've been prayed over and over again.

I hope you can pray for me.Thank you very much and may the Lord remember your labour.

Krystal

I shout in the shoutbox:
sentinel7: I really need someone to pray for me!!!
sentinel7: I've post a quest in "Prayers".Brothers and Sisters please fight thiswar with me.I don't want to quit
sentinel7: I don't have other ones to talk to now(and it's 2:00 midnight where I am),all I have is the Lord

Thank Him for making me able to ask help.
And He gave me hope through this place.

Thank you mama joyce...
thank you for your caring words,sharing your experiences and pray for me.
and the hug you gave(i came to know what the ((()))s mean days after.)thank you so much for your love.