• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Help!! Major!! Help!!

Hi yo'll,
Here is the problem : I've been in the yahoo pool & dots games & talking to the guys in the tables that i create. Then same guys would start to do this thing called cybering or internet sex thats when you just tell in words what you want to do to the other person in words.
I can't stop doing it. & it gets worse.
I've even started to ask the guys in the tables that i created to do the cybering or the interent sex thing.
Can someone give me any advice?
How can i stop this?

God Bless,
GodsGirl

Stop going to that place! Dont go where the temptation to do that is. Also pray. I will be praying for you.

It is ALWAYS best to get away from the thing(s) that bring the most temptation and do someting else good in its' place...pray, read the Bible, call your friend(s) or chat with someone here. Have an accountiblity partner, with whom you will honest...listen and heed their advice. Please don't allow yourself to be caught up in the devices of the devil...those "holds" are strong, but GOD can and will help you.

Godsgirl, many have that problem. it get's kind of addicting. i would also suggest to stay away from those places. God bless you greatly. bye bye
Tanya

everytime you feel the urge to do it. . . come here :love: read the forum, come to live chat, play some games and have ppl pray for you it will get better after a while . .. just keep coming back :love:

Dont just get away RUN and dont look back .1 Peter 2:11
Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which WAR AGAINST THE SOUL .1 Corinthians 3:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.1 John 5:4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
VICTORY

The only way is to put all your problems into God hands and ask his forgiveness and then look to Jesus and ask him to drive out the evil spirit of lust and ask HIM that is the Holy Spirit to fill you with his presence
In the Name of Jesus
Stewart
sdm_lincoln@hotmail.com

Amen! to what has been said, you have received wise counsel.

When we pray lead us not into temptation, we are also obligated not to lead ourselves in such a manner that goes against what our Good Lord is doing on our behalf.
So Pray and stay stong; Focus on Jesus, and use WWJD as a simple reminder of what our Lord and Savior would do in such a situation.

Peace be with you,
John

Dear godsgirl,

I don't know you, so I could be wrong, and if so just ignore me... but it sounds like you have needs that aren't being met, and that you are trying to meet in the wrong way. When I was younger I was sexually active because I was needing approval from men that I didn't get from my Father. It wasn't until I began a relationship with my heavenly Father that I realised He could give me everything my earthly Father hadn't. This put a stop to my destructive behaviour. I'm not saying you have this problem, but I am saying that whatever needs aren't being met in you, your heavenly Father CAN and WILL meet them if you open up and give these things over to Him. Ask yourself what you get out of going to these places. Be really open and honest with yourself, and then look in the Bible to see how God can meet that same need in a better way.
I wish you the very best...

I have to agree with the others on that you should stop going there. If you want games go ahead, but try to block out the talking. Put a sticky note or something if it's a chat that you type in, if not, turn off the speakers. I'm not sure what it all is today, the world turns too quickly. I'f you MUST talk to them, have some good music on, not the stuff with a good beat, but a good message, music that praises the Lord, and that just might block out a lot of the bad stuff. Hope it helps!

The need to go on to one of those sites not just to talk but to hear how someone desires you, brings a feeling in you. Its that feeling of attention which you crave. Many of my friends are into that and all they talk about is how good it felt but the shame you feel later is no price to pay for a little attention. God gives you his devine attention even from the moment when you were in you mothers womb, he knit and you were wonderfully made. If you need attention read the bible its his love letter to you, it tell of the love he has and the length he went to show you. I'm sure you dont need me to tell you.

If your married then id suggest going to councilling, and possible a sex therapist, if your not then remember that one day you will be and you want to stay pure for him. not only in flesh but in mind, it will cause more problems even if it feels good.

find someone near you that you trust and have them make you accountable, i know you know its wrong and something you dont want so you have to rely now not only on your strength but god bless.

This has already been said, but I feel that it can't be said enough: don't go to that site again! It's obvious that you repent of what you've done. So, as long as you strongly want to stay away from sites like that, then just ask God for forgiveness, and not only will he absolve you, but (in my experience) he will also help you, through the power of his spirit, not to commit that sin again.

Sex is a beautiful thing created by God as part of an eternal and unbreakable love between two people, but it's far from beautiful when it's taken out of context and mocked as it is so often. Cyber "sex" is just a mockery of the sexual side of Nature, and therefore a mockery of God.

Don't forget, we all love you here! And, obviously, so does God.

God bless you! =D

~Tom