• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Help for unwanted blasphemous thoughts

Hi johnp, I really sympathize with what you have been through and fully understand , I am so glad you have come back to jesus.
I personally was brought up in Christian family , but during my adult life I have been up and down as a Christian, it is only recently I came back to Jesus or rather he pulled me out of a situation where I was on a huge downward slope.
I was deeply in love with a man over 5 years , although I knew he was using me as and when he wanted I refused to acknowledge it.
This relationship led me into all sorts of bad things including sexual immorality and seeing fortune tellers, on top of that I was idolising this man before God , in the end the man broke my heart , Jesus was there to pick up the pieces and since I have felt closer to him than ever before. during my renewal of my relationship with Jesus , Satan also tried putting awful blasphemous thoughts in my head it broke my heart but in the end I rebuked him over and over again in Jesus name and instead of listening to Satan I just thought of a Christian song in my head and sang that in my head over and over again.
I am sure since I have joined this site ans spoke to people like I am speaking to you, Satan will try his best to distract me , but I refuse to let him win.
God bless you lots and I hope your life continues to improve and your relationship with Jesus stays strong . :)

Active

RJ

I need help for blasphemous thoughts. I go to a church run out of a womans home and 2 weeks ago she was speaking on the antichrist (she says it is going to be prince Charles because of his coat of arms). She suggested we google it. When i got home i not only googled it but printed one or two articles! Every since then I have had horrible blasphemous thoughts-have repented for doing this, have no unforgiveness, etc. I am going to this womans ministry today for counseling and she is coming to annoint my apartment after that. I have not said any of these thoughts-they, as you can imagine, are awful! I am off this week on vacation (don't have alot left) because my mind was being attacked so much last Wednesday I could hardly concentrate on my work! What can I do besides binding and rebuking the demons and praying? Any help would be appreciated. I believe with that "spirit of antichrist" you get blasphemous thoughts. Please help!
Forget her and find Jesus!
If you have Jesus in you, you need to learn what the result of that is!

Active
God bless you lots and I hope your life continues to improve and your relationship with Jesus stays strong .
Thanks for sharing your testimony, Melanie. It sounds like spiritually, we both have been through a lot. I'm glad things are back on track for you as well. God bless you too, and let's both keep our eyes on Jesus!

I need help for blasphemous thoughts. I go to a church run out of a womans home and 2 weeks ago she was speaking on the antichrist (she says it is going to be prince Charles because of his coat of arms). She suggested we google it. When i got home i not only googled it but printed one or two articles! Every since then I have had horrible blasphemous thoughts-have repented for doing this, have no unforgiveness, etc. I am going to this womans ministry today for counseling and she is coming to annoint my apartment after that. I have not said any of these thoughts-they, as you can imagine, are awful! I am off this week on vacation (don't have alot left) because my mind was being attacked so much last Wednesday I could hardly concentrate on my work! What can I do besides binding and rebuking the demons and praying? Any help would be appreciated. I believe with that "spirit of antichrist" you get blasphemous thoughts. Please help!

It's ok. Listen to them. Consider what they have to say. Know yourself. If they say something you LIKE, ignore them. If they say something that is factually TRUE, and can be scientifically verified, then listen, regardless of what the church tells you to do. Fact matters more than opinion.

Administrator
Staff Member
It's ok. Listen to them. Consider what they have to say. Know yourself. If they say something you LIKE, ignore them. If they say something that is factually TRUE, and can be scientifically verified, then listen, regardless of what the church tells you to do. Fact matters more than opinion.

This is absurd. Do not post this kind of response again in this community. You're clearly confused about God and spiritual things. I suggest you learn instead of lurk.

Demons inside of you are responsible for the unwanted thoughts. The demons need to be cast out. Until then, I would want to bind the demons like this, "In the name of Jesus Christ, I forbid and bind the offending demons. The demons are forbidden and bound."

I'm sorry I overlooked how serious your situation is when I first replied. The woman's ministry is evil and to be discontinued immediately. Scripture does not support a woman's ministry. I can be contacted through this site for additional help.

Active

Don't go to that woman's home again. Do not invite her into your home ever again.

No place can be anointed. No place needs to be anointed when He resides in you.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Do not open yourself up to receiving the Holy Spirit when He is already in you as promised when you had come to & believed in Jesus Christ. That is a new age mentality that is practiced by mediums in receiving spirits by outward signs, and it has been adapted in the church as means for invoking the Holy Spirit to come in hypocrisy when He dwells in you forever as promised.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Trust Jesus Christ in you to help you cast down wicked thoughts and to help you think on good things. He will help you each and every day as He does this for me in my walk with Him in this valley of death.

Psalm 23:1The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Loyal
You can set your peace upon a household while you stay in it, and if you sense an evil spirit there, it can be cast out.