• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hello

Hi guys,
I'm a 64 yo lady who lives with my adult son in Collie a small town on a river in Western Australia. Retired Nurse had to leave in 2021 as They made the Vax mandatory and as I'm vaccinated and boosted in the blood of the lamb had to decline their kind offer and change my life instantly.
Well here we are 4 years after and Godcsaw me thru

Staff Member
Greetings,

Can you please explain your user name?
It may be needful to change it.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Hi guys,
I'm a 64 yo lady who lives with my adult son in Collie a small town on a river in Western Australia. Retired Nurse had to leave in 2021 as They made the Vax mandatory and as I'm vaccinated and boosted in the blood of the lamb had to decline their kind offer and change my life instantly.
Well here we are 4 years after and Godcsaw me thru
Hello Olanzapine, :)rolleyes:)
Welcome to Talk Jesus an online community of Jesus Christ believers!
I hope you will find fellowship and growth in God's Word!

Sad, but not surprised to hear of the decision you had to make as it pertains to your job, due to the vaccination mandate. :(
But as you said God saw you through it! Alleluia!

With the Love of Christ Jesus, again be welcomed!
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
P.S. Hopefully besides the fact that a lot of names are taken, that the name you choose was because it was familiar to you due to being in the medical field, and not due to the reason folks take it in the first place!

P.S.S. On the chosen name suggestion. Since you brought it up in your post why not "Blood of the Lamb" :)

Staff Member
@Olanzapine

Greetings,

Welcome!

Please do not be put off by the following:

Would you please consider rejoining here and register a different and more suitable username, please?

Your choice of user name is potentially going to attract dodgy registrations from those who appear to delight in spamming forums. (We recently had dozens of such registrations to deal with, quite a few with specifically drug/medication user names - one of the behind-the-scenes tasks that Moderators and Admin have to deal with.)

The other take is that if it is OK for one, it ought to be OK for all. Can you image how TalkJesus would look, especially to the lost and perishing, if we end up with many active usernames that either use medication as names or use some other confusing names?

Please give this some prayerful thought.
If you do re-register, we can delete the current user name.

May you have and know God's peace in Christ Jesus the Lord.

Bless you and yours ....><>

PS... I understand that areas of the South West are doing it hard with drought. Is it affecting Collie?

Hi sir,
Of course I would. My apologies
I get it. How do I do it? Could you send me the link please.

Yes Collie in drought!!
Prayers for rain welcomed !!

Staff Member
Hi sir,
Of course I would. My apologies
I get it. How do I do it? Could you send me the link please.

Yes Collie in drought!!
Prayers for rain welcomed !!
Greetings,

Thank you for accepting this kindly.

If you open a TalkJesus. com page, without logging in, you should be able to register again under a new name.
Once you have done that, pop a reply here and we can discard the present one.

Call out if you run into difficulties.

-------

Yes, may the Lord be pleased to give a good drenching which continues into winter, without flooding.
Speaking with a bus driver yesterday, he said the Jarrah trees are suffering, also?

Bless you and yours ....><>

Hello,
Because I retained user name and password on this device, I'm always signed in.
How do I get around this problem please?

Active
Hello,
Because I retained user name and password on this device, I'm always signed in.
How do I get around this problem please?

You weren’t logged in 30 minutes ago. There were no members online.
However,you can log out either by clearing data and tabs,especially if you have duck duck go,or click on your profile and log out there. Hope this helps.