• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello

Hi My name is Allistair i am sold out for the Lord Jesus Christ. My passion is evangelism and reaching the lost. If you are passionate about souls as i am i know that we will get along and our relationship in Christ only grow stronger. I am an evangelist full time i started our ministry CHURCH ON THE STREETS [C.O.T.S.] in July 2018 and the Lord is doing amazing things.

Lets connect over messages emails video chats, live chats etc. I am married to the most beautiful in the world i have three kids which i love so much. Let connect and break bread together.

Lots of love

Staff Member
Welcome @Church On The Streets
Awesome that you have decide to join us here at this online forum of Christian Believers Pastor!
Hope you are able to connect, share, and both uplift and be uplifted by the fellowship here.

Once again be welcomed Brother!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Welcome aboard, Allistair! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about yourself and your ministry. It’s great to know about your passion to win souls for Christ. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him. Have a blessed stay!

Welcome aboard, Allistair! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about yourself and your ministry. It’s great to know about your passion to win souls for Christ. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him. Have a blessed stay!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Nice to meet you as well... Yeah my story is longer and deeper. thanks for the prayer :)

B
Welcome @Church On The Streets
Awesome that you have decide to join us here at this online forum of Christian Believers Pastor!
Hope you are able to connect, share, and both uplift and be uplifted by the fellowship here.

Once again be welcomed Brother!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Bless your heart and thanks so much appreciated. Iron Sharpens Iron, so does one man sharpen another