• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello

Hello everyone. My name is Kenneth Lucas, I am spreading the Gospel in the Philippines and I could use your prayers and support. My whole life I suffered from fear of people and anxiety attacks, but by the grace of God he has given me courage and strength to spread the good news in a foreign country. The fear is still gripping and I get doubts and feelings of insecurity, but greater is he who is in me that he who is in the world. I truly believe that Christ if fighting battles for me I cannot even feel or see. Please also pray for my family, they haven't been taking the Gospel seriously and we are close to Jesus' return. I beg you to preach the good news to all your friends and family without ceasing, before it's too late. Stay strong and faithful. God Bless.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Dr.Ken

May the Lord richly bless you as you share the message of the gospel.

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship

Loyal
Welcome brother and I will be praying for you stay in encouraged in the name of Jesus Christ, thank you for your work for the kingdom.

Hello everyone. My name is Kenneth Lucas, I am spreading the Gospel in the Philippines and I could use your prayers and support. My whole life I suffered from fear of people and anxiety attacks, but by the grace of God he has given me courage and strength to spread the good news in a foreign country. The fear is still gripping and I get doubts and feelings of insecurity, but greater is he who is in me that he who is in the world. I truly believe that Christ if fighting battles for me I cannot even feel or see. Please also pray for my family, they haven't been taking the Gospel seriously and we are close to Jesus' return. I beg you to preach the good news to all your friends and family without ceasing, before it's too late. Stay strong and faithful. God Bless.

I am new on this forum - see my introduction and first post in bible study 'The Master Plan' - hope it helps - wincam