• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello

Loyal
My name is Sue J Love. I live in the USA. I have been a Christian since I was a young girl. I am married. We have four married children and 12 grandchildren. My husband and I have been involved in Christian ministry since we were teenagers. We have taught children, youth, and college students together. I have also taught ladies' Bible studies. For the past almost 9 years now the Lord Jesus has given me a ministry of writing out what he teaches me from his word each day and posting it on the internet for the encouragement and strengthening of the body of Christ, and in sharing the gospel of salvation to the unsaved. He has also given me numerous songs to write. Other than that, I spend time with my husband, children and grandchildren and I take care of my home.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Sue J Love

Enjoy the forum

I look forward to reading your posts here.

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.
Colossians 3:17

Loyal
My name is Sue J Love. I live in the USA. I have been a Christian since I was a young girl. I am married. We have four married children and 12 grandchildren. My husband and I have been involved in Christian ministry since we were teenagers. We have taught children, youth, and college students together. I have also taught ladies' Bible studies. For the past almost 9 years now the Lord Jesus has given me a ministry of writing out what he teaches me from his word each day and posting it on the internet for the encouragement and strengthening of the body of Christ, and in sharing the gospel of salvation to the unsaved. He has also given me numerous songs to write. Other than that, I spend time with my husband, children and grandchildren and I take care of my home.

Thank YOU Sister Sue,
I am glad that you chose to join and I am so ready to begin reading your writings here as well. I know our brothers and sisters are in for a very special treat when they begin to read your anointed and loving words. Remember the staff and administrator are very helping and love God with their entire berings.
Thank YOU again
Blessings
Jim

Loyal
HI Sue. I look forward to reading your writings!

Thank you John. Though technically I am the one writing them, it is the Lord Jesus who puts a song in my head each day, which then goes with where I am reading in scripture, and which also lets me know what particular focus (area of concentration) I should have from the passage I am reading. Then, I pray for him to give me the words to speak. Most of the time I have no idea what is going to come out. I just trust him to show me what to say, and to guide the words, so I give him all the praise and glory for whatever he chooses to accomplish through what he gives me to write.