• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello

Hi all.
This is my first time in this site. I do not really know how this works. I don't really have much experience with forums. Any way, my name is Danielle and I am from Florida. I live here with my husband and two daughters. I have been a Christian all my life and live to serve Him. Good to meet you all!

Hello Danni,

Welcome to Talk Jesus.May you find friendship and fellowship within our worldwide spiritual family. Gid Bless you and yours.

Nicholas.

hi danni welcome here.

Its so good to be new here at Talk Jesus, even if you not sure how forums work its all the more in awe to look around.

God Bless :love:

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello Danielle God bless you. Thank you for joining us at Talk Jesus. Click on "FAQ" in the navigation bar on top to learn the functions of the site. Its easy.

hey danni..
welcome to talk jesus....
glad you joined this site...!!!
hope to see you around..

god bless
kara

Hi,

nice to meet you! TJ also was my first chat-room and it'll be my last, I think! I love the nice people here! I'm from Germany, but the world becomes a village here! You'll meet here nice people from all over the world!

GBU,
Safari-Olli