• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello ?

I think I should start here and say hello . I hope to meet some friends here . I am a little shy at times , so please dont get mad at me if i am quiet at first . I will look around the page . It looks like a nice place . Klemn

((WELCOME! Klemn to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! Klemn to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,
Chad

Klemn said:
I think I should start here and say hello . I hope to meet some friends here . I am a little shy at times , so please dont get mad at me if i am quiet at first . I will look around the page . It looks like a nice place . Klemn

Thank you for saying hello . This place seems nice with nice people here . I have to go now so bye . Klemn :note:

hey kelmmy!! hope ya dont mind, but i have a thing wif nicknames!! lol..

welcome 2 Tj.. ur allowed 2 b shy.. i was 2 start wif 2, but im sure u'll fit right in!!

hope 2 c ya round on forums or in chat!!

~God Bless!!~

Welcome in to the Chat rooms and Forum's... come now we dotn get mad at people here well soem of us dotn i am sure. and if we do get mad we take it away from here:):)

Love Simon!!!

hey there!!
welcome to talk jesus!!
i know ur gonna find some friends here!!!there are sooooooooooooooooooooooo many wonderful and nice people here..
its okay if ur shy at first..i am too!!okay i was...
hope to see ya around

god bless
kara

Welcome to talk Jesus! Enjoy your time here ! This is a great place for fellowship! God Bless You ! Joyfully ~ Jlu

HI and Welcome to Talk jesus. We hope yrou stay is Blessed. Make yoru self at home. God Bless you