• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

hello

hello ive just joined.im theosebes' daughter.i chose proverbs as my name because mum nicked 'theosebes' as her name off my ring!
it feels strange talking to so many christians all over the world at once !!?
i dont do anything on the internet, so im very new to all this .
:love:

Welcome to TJ 'Proverbs'. I trust you will have an awesome and blessed time here with so many Christians from all around the world. God bless you fully!

Chris

Welcome Sweetie. .. may God bless your family with this huge family. . .Welcome to TalkJesus, thanks for joining us and makin this an important part of your life :love:

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Proverbs said:
hello ive just joined.im theosebes' daughter.i chose proverbs as my name because mum nicked 'theosebes' as her name off my ring!

Hi, Proverbs!

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

]((WELCOME! Proverbs to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! Proverbs to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Proverbs said:

welcome to TJ and it is nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the site. Proverbs is a good choice for a name. there is a chapter in proverbs for everyday of the month.

Love your sister in Christ.
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Administrator
Staff Member
Proverbs said:

God bless you sister and thank you for joining! Its great to see immediate families join! Praise GOD

heya proverbs!!

nice name darl, same as da book...

an im 100% sure dat ur as nice as da book 2!!!

welcome 2 TJ, im 100% sure that u'll get used to using the internet, and TJ.. its quite easy, honestly...

well yea, welcome 2 TJ an may God bless u mightly through this site, like it has done with numerous other ppl!!

love ya gorgus!!