• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

hello

just wanted to hi to everyone
uh...dont really know what else to say
im really into christian rock and snowboarding
and jesus is my savior!!!
so yea thats it

Welcome Winter Junkie, Im so happy to hear that yet another person has saved his/her own life. Jesus Christ is the absolute, there is no other way to the truth.
As a young believer, Satan will always be trying to find a way in. But, stay strong in the Word of Jesus Christ because when He is for you, who can be against you. Pray for his protection, in all of your prayers. Soldier4Jesus

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you sister and thank you for joining our family!

I have to try snow boarding but I'm really into skiiing, which I'm overdue also on a visit to the glorious mountains of GOD :D

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

winter_junkie said:
just wanted to hi to everyone
uh...dont really know what else to say
im really into christian rock and snowboarding
and jesus is my savior!!!
so yea thats it

Hi, winter_junkie!

Welcome!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here also. I've been looking for those who keep the living Word in their hearts. Christ is living, the Spirit is alive, not dead. "To be controlled by human nature results in death; to be controlled by the Spirit results in life and peace." Romans 8:6.
This world is now full of evil and its hard to find people who are alive in Christ and truly living for Him. I think many Christians have been out of the churches and alone. This website provides a good opportunity to meet like minded Christians in fellowship and prayer. I've gained a lot of insight from browsing this site today. It has helped to know we're not alone in our battle against the dark forces that cause division, confusion, chaos, suspicion..the list is endless but the end is death. We aknowledge that the gift of the Spirit bears fruit. Its like "The Centre Of The Bible" (Thanks for that). There is such a massive, yet intricate plan. Jesus. He is our friend, to help us get to God. Without Him, we could never find the Way. He is the only Light and He alone knows the Way.
Keep The Faith
Petra

Thankyou for welcoming me. I'm new to this and still navigating around the place. I'm very glad to be here and I like the concept very much. I'm excited by the fact that we are a global network, working for Christ. We are from all walks of life and locations but we are united in Him.

thanks everyone for welcoming me!....everyone here has been really nice....i hope ill get to know all of you better...

(and yes everyone who hasn't yet snowboarded should go )

Welcome Winter and Wild . . .Welcome to TalkJesus, hope to meet you in Live Chat, cool names
God bless you :love: