• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello This is me!!!

Hello

I have been registered with Talk Jesus for about two weeks but have only been cheking things out up to now.

I am thirty years old and i teach art at a christian school and i have a small daycare and pre-school as well.

I feel very dispondent and discouraged today. We had a saff meeting and were told that a whole bunch of children have been going to one of the other learners homes after school and drinking there and having sex and who knows what else. The shocking thing is that i have known since last year that they used to go there because the children see me as someone they can confide in and one of the girls were shunned from the group because she told her parents about it and they of course took action or so i thought. I feel so stupid I should have known to check up on them.
It is just so difficult to always know who to tell. If i betray their confidence every time they won't trust me anymore and then no one will know what is going on.
If i keep quiet this sort of thing happens. Please Is there someone out there that can help me out with some advice.
I believe that the Lord has called me to help and encourage these children .The biggest reason for teenage suicide is that parents dont listen to their children and most of them do not even know who their children are or what kind of music they listen to ,who their friends are or anything real about the PERSON.

:moon: :confused:

Star let me first welcome you! Welcome and enjoy your time here! Second I will pray for you and your students. Joyfully ~ Jlu

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello star welcome to Talk Jesus. You have found a great place for fellowship and prayer requests.

I will pray for your situation and the kids as well. I'm sorry to hear that but let your faith be strong in the Lord and GOD will heal ALL things.

Welcome to TalkJesus Star . One thing for certain is ... you cannot take back the past . You do have to learn from them . Sometimes young adults will take your silence about what they are doing as approval . This may have been the case here .

You must establish a trust line with them that also includes you being able to tell them right from wrong . Tell them about the outcome of their actions , but leave room for them to confide in trust with you . Kids will do what they want most of the time anyway so telling them the outcome will only allow them to see that you can be trusted because of your insight and wisdom of things . Start over and pray that God will show you the way . Mike

((WELCOME! Star to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! Star to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,
Chad

Star said:
Hello

I have been registered with Talk Jesus for about two weeks but have only been cheking things out up to now.

I am thirty years old and i teach art at a christian school and i have a small daycare and pre-school as well.

I feel very dispondent and discouraged today. We had a saff meeting and were told that a whole bunch of children have been going to one of the other learners homes after school and drinking there and having sex and who knows what else. The shocking thing is that i have known since last year that they used to go there because the children see me as someone they can confide in and one of the girls were shunned from the group because she told her parents about it and they of course took action or so i thought. I feel so stupid I should have known to check up on them.
It is just so difficult to always know who to tell. If i betray their confidence every time they won't trust me anymore and then no one will know what is going on.
If i keep quiet this sort of thing happens. Please Is there someone out there that can help me out with some advice.
I believe that the Lord has called me to help and encourage these children .The biggest reason for teenage suicide is that parents dont listen to their children and most of them do not even know who their children are or what kind of music they listen to ,who their friends are or anything real about the PERSON.

:moon: :confused:

hey star

welcome 2 TJ

im sure u'll come 2 love this site, an im sure that us users on here will be able 2 help u an ur students get thru these hard times!!..

just trust in da Lord, an u will b all kool!!

God Bless!!

I don't really know what kind of advise to give because I am only twelve, but I will pray for you and all of the children. God will lead you just trust and obey Him.

hi star, i see and understand and will pray for you. but look on the bight side: at least you dont have to friends with one of them. i really dont know how i am going to let her down. but have a cool day!
vlooi

Hey Sweetness Hope you had a very entetaining but still relaxing looong weekend. Sorry that i have been a bit uptight lately. I will be better from now on. You mean the world to me and i love you. Thankyou for everything.

Thankyou for your prayers I surely need them. That is all we truly have to hold on to . Everything is just Christ in us.

Esther

Star, I too work with kids and I have to be in a postion of trust as they confide in me regularly. I look at it that God has entrusted me with these kids lives too, I do not work in a Christian school. When I talk to the kids confidentially I always tell them that their safety is the most important thing to me and that I would not be a responsible adult if I didn't. So if they confide in my and it is a safety issue then I will take steps to ensure their safety. I am in a position to teach right from wrong. I always tell the kids I care too much for them not to do anything when what they are doing is wrong.

thanks alot for your thoughts that's good and God says that what you want to do do with all your heart and your all thoughts.......................