• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hello There. I'm new here.

Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to sort of introduce myself or something. I guess I could tell you a little about me and why I'm on this website. I am graduating high school in less than a month and am going to a Christian university in the fall. I plan on majoring in Children and Family ministries. I guess the reason I'm here though is that life has been getting me down and I feel like I need support from other true believers. (and keep in mind I am very VERY new to this site)

Staff Member
Greetings @Protagonist

Welcome to Talk Jesus

Enjoy the online forums and fellowship

There is a councelling and prayer forum which may be useful for seeking support

Bless you

Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Isaiah 31:3

Staff Member
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to sort of introduce myself or something. I guess I could tell you a little about me and why I'm on this website. I am graduating high school in less than a month and am going to a Christian university in the fall. I plan on majoring in Children and Family ministries. I guess the reason I'm here though is that life has been getting me down and I feel like I need support from other true believers. (and keep in mind I am very VERY new to this site)

First welcome aboard Protagonist!
Praying that you will find the fellowship with support that you are seeking if not here in TJ. Somewhere along your walk with Christ Jesus.
Knowing that if you will allow yourself to step out in faith, walking always in the Lord, in Love, open to His will, you will find yourself moving hereto into unknown areas and become the Protagonist you are seeking to be.

But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him. 1 Corinthians 8:6

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Ephesians 5:20

Once again be welcome!
C4E

Active
Being a protagonist is much better than being an antagonist. There are not many good stories without an antagonist though.

People make fun of Kansas for being quite flat. That is sort of true. Anyone who has driven down I70 knows that's not completely true though. They probably also noticed that our interstate highways are quite stellar and that there are not a ton of lude advertisements and signs on the side of the highway as well. Kansas ain't that bad. The Dorothy jokes get a little old though.

I hope you find what you are looking for here!

Blessings,

Travis