• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello! I'm New Here, Need Some Friends

Hi Everyone!
Hello There, my Brothers and Sisters in the LORD! I just signed in and I am really excited to join the group but don't know how to start. The Lord led me to TalkJesus last night while I am looking for some christian songs. I am actually praying to have christian fellowship or to meet christian friends because with my job and location, I can't attend church. I am here in northern Canada away from home and church. I would like to grow in the word and I am so grateful to the Lord for showing this network to me. I am a filipina working in Canada for almost three years now and I am really desperate to talk to someone who is willing to share even just a little time of his?her. I really missed talking to a fellow christian who will always reminds me about the constant love of the Lord. Life here is so lonely and there were times that I just want to share to someone anything that is happening in my life but there was none. Sometimes just knowing that there is someone out there who is willing to listen and give me WORD from the Lord tohelp me move on is more than what i could ask for. Just recently, I met someone on line, a christian fellow whom I shared lots about my life and how the Lord sustained me after all these years. We had fellowship and talk about the Lord for several nights but then suddenly stopped communicating with me for no reason at all. I was really sad about it and really discouraged. I stayed for several nights just looking for anything about the Lord in the internet. I was looking for the lyrics of a Christian song that I really love when the Lord showed me Talk Jesus and I know in my heart the Lord already answered my prayers. I've been praying to have christian friend since2004 but lately I stopped but then my desire came back. Because I know in God's time I will find true christian friend and I know in my heart that the Lord will make it happen soon.
Thank you very much for reading my message. I am so grateful to the Lord for letting me be a part of this family. "May the God of hope fill you all with all joy and peace in believing".

In Everlasting Love Of Christ,
heartofworship (H.J.)

hi Heartofworship :love: beautiful nick :love: Welcome very warmly to TalkJesus :love: Thank you for stopping and joining your family :love: Your search has an end now :love: God bless you and comfort you in sad times, helps you back on your feet and gives you time to recover and restore among His people :love: Enjoy your stay, search the forums and inhale the sweet Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ :love:

Hello heartofworship, you are very welcome here at TalkJesus. :love: You will find Christian fellowship here, plenty of people to share with and who will share with you, and who will help you grow in the Word. Our God is an awesome God and He is here at TalkJesus. :shade: sunshine307

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello HJ God bless you and welcome to our family! GOD led you here for a good reason. I hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome to Talk Jesus! We're glad your here. I know you will find good fellowship here. Hope to see ya around.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

hi mary, u r welcome to this site. my name is omonigho benson. u can reach me with this contact 4 more dicussions abt the bible,saintakpisman@yahoo.com

Greetings Sister....

Heart of Worship :note:
I love that Title, That is where my heart has been for a very long time. Worshipping the risen Savior :note: There is truly none more worthy! How did you end up in Canada? We must seriously pray that you be able to attend a fellowship somewhere. My heart goes out to you :love:
Have you heard of Dennis Jernigan? Paul Wilbur? These are just some of the many worship leaders out there. Try checking out on the net, there is some really good music out there that's very ministering.
Hope to get back with you soon :girl:

I Feel Very Welcome Here. Praise God!

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!
I was really touched by your replies, and I am grateful to the Lord for bringing me here in your family. I am sure God has a plan and purpose why He led me here. I am sure I will enjoy the site for I am already blessed so much by joining the family.
To all of you there, a sincere thanks from the deepest part of my heart. You are such a blessing to all of us who need upliftment and encouragement. May the Good Lord Bless You All!!!

In everlasting Love of Christ,
heartofworship (H.J.)

hey HJ

welcome to TJ!!

im more then sure that you will be blessed throughout you use of this site.

i hope you have a great and pleasing time here!

Love ya precious!!

God Bless!

Welcome to talkjesus newbie mary. You will find friends here. The love and focus is always on Jesus and there is always plenty to talk about, when we talk about our Lord. God bless you and give you the friends you need. amen

heartofworship said:
Hi Everyone!
Hello There, my Brothers and Sisters in the LORD! I just signed in and I am really excited to join the group but don't know how to start. The Lord led me to TalkJesus last night while I am looking for some christian songs. I am actually praying to have christian fellowship or to meet christian friends because with my job and location, I can't attend church. I am here in northern Canada away from home and church. I would like to grow in the word and I am so grateful to the Lord for showing this network to me. I am a filipina working in Canada for almost three years now and I am really desperate to talk to someone who is willing to share even just a little time of his?her. I really missed talking to a fellow christian who will always reminds me about the constant love of the Lord. Life here is so lonely and there were times that I just want to share to someone anything that is happening in my life but there was none. Sometimes just knowing that there is someone out there who is willing to listen and give me WORD from the Lord tohelp me move on is more than what i could ask for. Just recently, I met someone on line, a christian fellow whom I shared lots about my life and how the Lord sustained me after all these years. We had fellowship and talk about the Lord for several nights but then suddenly stopped communicating with me for no reason at all. I was really sad about it and really discouraged. I stayed for several nights just looking for anything about the Lord in the internet. I was looking for the lyrics of a Christian song that I really love when the Lord showed me Talk Jesus and I know in my heart the Lord already answered my prayers. I've been praying to have christian friend since2004 but lately I stopped but then my desire came back. Because I know in God's time I will find true christian friend and I know in my heart that the Lord will make it happen soon.
Thank you very much for reading my message. I am so grateful to the Lord for letting me be a part of this family. "May the God of hope fill you all with all joy and peace in believing".

In Everlasting Love Of Christ,
heartofworship (H.J.)
Hello, Heart of worship. Welcome to Talk Jesus. I'm quite often on live chat between 11:00p.m. EST and about 1:00 a.m. EST, if that helps you any. I'd love to meet you on live chat and talk with you. I'm a 68 year old male, married 38yrs, saved since 1983.

By the way, I've read that cyberchurches are developing on the internet with regularly scheduled services. They are for folks just like yourself. Check them out.

God's blessings to you.

Welcome sister.I hope you find peace, friendship and fellowship here on TJ. With God's help we are here for each other to share our faith, experiences, joys and sorrows. We are a spiritual family and I know you will be encouraged through your participation.God Bless.

Nicholas.

hello

A hearty welcome to Talk Jesus.

God bless you and may you really enjoy the fellowship here.

((WELCOME! heartofworship to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! heartofworship to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven, grounded in Scripture and centered in life, where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,

Chad

virtuoso™net solutions...Prepare to get Virtuotized...

web hosting & design | 30 day money back. You'll Stay™

Last edited: