• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello ... I am new to this

Hi to all. I am new to this site as well as chatting in forums in general. To introduce myself... My name is Patti and I am a 37 yo mom of 2 boys ages 8 and 11. I was saved in Nov'00 and my life has not been the same since. My husband became very jealous of the relationship I was developing with Jesus and ended up divorcing me starting in March'01. My life has had many ups and downs since, but God is good and has seen me through.

Anyone have suggestions on which forums to go to?

Hi Patti, Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Have a look round all the forums here - well except for the men's one. We are a friendly bunch around here and you will find plenty of help if you need it. Feel free to join in chat any time.
:shade: sunshine307

Welcome to the forum, I hope that you feel at home with us your brothers and sisters in Christ.
God Bless

Welcome. Patti

No doubt your ex-husband worked very hard to get you to yurn away from Jesus. However, painful as it was, you made the right decision. Keep praying for your ex-husband and "When you pray, pray BELIEVING and you will have whatsoever you ask." (MK 11:24)

In the words of Yogi Berra, "It ain't over 'till its over".

Hi Patti :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Thank you for joining us God bless you and your family :love: . . .which forum??? . . .well . . .i think all of them will be good for ya in some of them you will learn yourself . .. in some your able to share. . .in some your able to help . . .in some your able to get fired up . . .in some . . .and in other. . .and in those. . .and then again . . .:love: God bless your stay and strenghten you

Welcome in and i hope you do enjoy it here as long as you plan on stayign hope your good though... lol

Love simon!!!

Hello Patti,

Welcome to TJ. I hope you find fellowship and peace now that God has led you to a new worldwide family. God Bless.

Nicholas

Last edited:
Welcome to Talk Jesus,
This place is a wonderful place to connect with fellow believers throughout the country and the world.
As to what forums to go to, well I suggest that you pray before you enter Talk Jesus and let the LORD lead you, for there are many forums and threads and we hope to see you around so enjoy.

God Bless,
John

Last edited:
patticake, Patticake.. bakers CHIC!

lol, soz.. i like nicknames!!

welcome 2 TJ!!!

im more then sure that u would like the womens forum in here... as well as lounge.. lotsa great stuff goes on in there!!!

talk 2 ya soon hopefully!!

God Bless!