• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community.

Join over 10,000 members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to or from Light / Night mode simply click on Site Menu icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Hello from WinterRose

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

- Greetings from WinterRose

I am new here and so here is a bit about myself ... I am married to a awesome man for 40 years this year. We have 3 adult children which have all left the nest accept that our daughter does come home from time to time for a visit or to wash her clothes. Our kids are ... 36, 34, 29 the oldest 2 are males and the 1st oldest is married and the other is single. Our daughter is engaged and has been with her sweetheart almost 9 years this week. I work part time as a waitress / dietary aide at a place here in town that I am in. I enjoy the job but there are days when I just want to toss in towel.

I enjoy photography in the spring and summer and scrap booking in the winter. So, if there is something more you want to know just ask ... I will be here when I can as with my schudule it's hard telling when I will be here, So, wishing all a blessed a awesome Sunday.

Blessings

Loyal Member
- Greetings from WinterRose

I am new here and so here is a bit about myself ... I am married to a awesome man for 40 years this year. We have 3 adult children which have all left the nest accept that our daughter does come home from time to time for a visit or to wash her clothes. Our kids are ... 36, 34, 29 the oldest 2 are males and the 1st oldest is married and the other is single. Our daughter is engaged and has been with her sweetheart almost 9 years this week. I work part time as a waitress / dietary aide at a place here in town that I am in. I enjoy the job but there are days when I just want to toss in towel.

I enjoy photography in the spring and summer and scrap booking in the winter. So, if there is something more you want to know just ask ... I will be here when I can as with my schudule it's hard telling when I will be here, So, wishing all a blessed a awesome Sunday.

Blessings
You sound awesome! Welcome! And a blessed Sunday to you too.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @WinterRose
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers. :smile:

Hope you find fellowship and growth in God's Word while you are here!

Once again be welcome Sister!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome

Will keep you lifted up in prayer so that you won't have days when you want to toss in the towel :smile:

Blessings and prayers for you and your family