Hello from WinterRose

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:9)

- Greetings from WinterRose

I am new here and so here is a bit about myself ... I am married to a awesome man for 40 years this year. We have 3 adult children which have all left the nest accept that our daughter does come home from time to time for a visit or to wash her clothes. Our kids are ... 36, 34, 29 the oldest 2 are males and the 1st oldest is married and the other is single. Our daughter is engaged and has been with her sweetheart almost 9 years this week. I work part time as a waitress / dietary aide at a place here in town that I am in. I enjoy the job but there are days when I just want to toss in towel.

I enjoy photography in the spring and summer and scrap booking in the winter. So, if there is something more you want to know just ask ... I will be here when I can as with my schudule it's hard telling when I will be here, So, wishing all a blessed a awesome Sunday.

Blessings

Loyal Member
- Greetings from WinterRose

I am new here and so here is a bit about myself ... I am married to a awesome man for 40 years this year. We have 3 adult children which have all left the nest accept that our daughter does come home from time to time for a visit or to wash her clothes. Our kids are ... 36, 34, 29 the oldest 2 are males and the 1st oldest is married and the other is single. Our daughter is engaged and has been with her sweetheart almost 9 years this week. I work part time as a waitress / dietary aide at a place here in town that I am in. I enjoy the job but there are days when I just want to toss in towel.

I enjoy photography in the spring and summer and scrap booking in the winter. So, if there is something more you want to know just ask ... I will be here when I can as with my schudule it's hard telling when I will be here, So, wishing all a blessed a awesome Sunday.

Blessings
You sound awesome! Welcome! And a blessed Sunday to you too.

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @WinterRose
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers. :smile:

Hope you find fellowship and growth in God's Word while you are here!

Once again be welcome Sister!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome

Will keep you lifted up in prayer so that you won't have days when you want to toss in the towel :smile:

Blessings and prayers for you and your family

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduction 3
D Introduction 3
D Introduction 8
ReformedDisciple Introduction 7
J Introduction 6